• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Andrew Clifford knives

Has anybody had recent contact with ACK. I ordered a knife from him back in 2013 and had contact with him over the years but have not heard from him in the last 2 years. I still have not received the Knife.
I actually think its my luck because i still don't have the BlackStarr knife I ordered in 2012. But that is a whole different story.

I saw he was on here and tried contacting him. I also saw his youtube page and commented on his video. He had sent a reply I saw in my notification but when I went to the video he deleted it and also disabled comments on the video.

Has anybody had recent contact with ACK. I ordered a knife from him back in 2013 and had contact with him over the years but have not heard from him in the last 2 years. I still have not received the Knife.
I actually think its my luck because i still don't have the BlackStarr knife I ordered in 2012. But that is a whole different story.
No recent contact. He ripped me off for a knife also. In my opinion, he is a thief and a liar. The exact same excuses and personal problems as the infamous Jack Crain, and the responsiveness of David White.

No recent contact. He ripped me off for a knife also. In my opinion, he is a thief and a liar. The exact same excuses and personal problems as the infamous Jack Crain, and the responsiveness of David White.

i was hoping I was the only one with Andrew Clifford. I had a lengthy conversation with him about how much problems I had with Britt from blackstarr after paying and not getting a knife. I paid for a blackstarr knife in 2012 and at least britt messaged me every few months to tell me some sort of excuse.. then finally about 8 months ago said it was done and would be sending it out. I never got it. I guess some excuses are better than the No reply I get from Andrew clifford.
The strange thing was I replied to his youtube page and he wrote a big reply. I saw part of it in my notifications but when I went to read it. He disabled the comments so it did not show. Paid for Damascus knife in 2013. good thing I waited because few weeks after I paid he said he could make a matching knife in stainless for $450 I almost got that one also but decided to wait till I got the Damascus knife first. I guess its a good thing I waited.

He took a blade from me and prommised he would send one of his own. I neveer received it. He is a deucebag and a fraud. I f I ever meet him he will have a major problem

Back