Sharp edge
Leather sheath
One more new addition to your collection at $148

VJcuMMH.jpg

jkWL9BS.jpg

gmrDdl6.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.come to order
First come first served

That one is very tempting. I have never had a Tarwar of any size.
My Tarwar is one of my favorite blades. It is my only Bura made blade. I got it from BB's collection. (Rest in peace BigBore.) I tested its decapitation ability on a deer after it was quartered. It was super impressive and there was only a small ding in the edge. It was also a terrible looking thing to do and I will probably not ever try that again. Probably... My full sized Tarwar would be my first choice if I had to grab a zombie killer and head for the hills. It is short (28"overall), wide and thick with a nice 2 handed grip. It is so well balanced. I cherish it. In a very tough time, I had it for sale on the webs and someone clicked to buy it. Then they backed out because I wanted "too much" for shipping. I thank God for that. I would never even think about getting rid of it now. I love it.

On a separate note, I bought this beautiful MiniTar. These pictures look good and they still don't do it justice. This is such a pretty little sword. Not perfect fit and finnish but there is just something about it. It is very wide and thicker than I expected. The guard is beefy too. The blade and handle both curve making an S shape. It seems like the blade is curved rearward but in actuality if you drew a straight line from the peened tang at the pommel through the middle of the bolster and continued it upward it would hit the tip of the blade. So, it is not so much that the blade is curved rearward but that the belly is bent forward. This is such a special little Tarwar. Steely, when I have tried it out and after putting her through the ringer, I will have to send her your way to check her out and see what you think. I really believe this one is too awesome not too let someone else experience it.

Last edited:
This one is very pretty.

I owned a gorgeous triple fullered talwar with a carved dragon handle.

Gave it to a friend.

One of the best swords I ever handled.

Yeah I miss it.

Two Tarwars. They're both 29" overall length.

My favorite is the one by Young Sher with the deeply carved pattern on the handle. This one weighs 41 oz, which is quite hefty.

Tarwar29-YoungSher41oz-for-Dave-02cr.jpg

The other Tarwar is by Lokendra Kami. It weighs a whopping 59 oz. Too heavy for me to swing comfortably, it's a bit like having one of those large off-road vehicles with giant tires. Rock crawlers, I think they're called. Something lots of us would like to have even though we wouldn't use it very often.

Tarwar29-Lokendra59oz-02cr.jpg

Back