• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade ANNIVERSARY; Infidel $00

Status
Not open for further replies.
New in Box.
Never cut or carried.
Blade has light marks from opening and closing.

0l9Zuvq.jpg

Last edited:
--SOLD--
DALTON 15th ANNIVERSARY
Never used.
Excellent Condition.
No box, just the net it came in.
algOQHs.jpg

$1̶3̶0̶ SOLD

Last edited:
incaorchid incaorchid , I must tell you, while you did point out marks I did not see, I was amazed at the uniformity of that bevel! Even a factory bevel might have a narrowing at the ricasso and a bit of widening as they approached the tip.

Your Infidel bevel looks perfect!

incaorchid incaorchid , I must tell you, while you did point out marks I did not see, I was amazed at the uniformity of that bevel! Even a factory bevel might have a narrowing at the ricasso and a bit of widening as they approached the tip.

Your Infidel bevel looks perfect!
Benchmade did do a sub standard grind on this one too.
Pictures updated, thanks for your input!

@incachild, I take it you had to refine the tip and/or bevel. If so, teach me how to do it. I'm one of those polishers that does a slight dab with a very fine stone, panic, re-ink the edge and do the thing yet again!

@incachild, I take it you had to refine the tip and/or bevel. If so, teach me how to do it. I'm one of those polishers that does a slight dab with a very fine stone, panic, re-ink the edge and do the thing yet again!
I do not have the skills for anything like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back