Anniversary Steel Heart Sheath

leatherman

leathermoderator
Got one here that I did as a rush job and it fell through. Sheath is made for a .22 ASH with either mag or standard handles. I can make another keeper strap if yours is a custom with larger scales. Asking 55.00 plus shipping. In the US it normally runs about 5.50. Outside the US I will calculate actual shipping. Pics!
ashproductionbrown.jpg

Nice and thin with a nifty wedge shape
ashproduction2.jpg

Also! I am reworking an ASH sheath that has a stingray skin overlay. The skin is burgundy and the leather is Mahogany. They work well together. I am thinking of either making it an inlay by installing a frame or keeping it an overlay. This one has an around the handle strap set up and the belt loop is mid ride. It can be made for any of the ASH series as I have not installed the welt yet. I can take some pics if anyone is interested in this sheath. I will be asking 140.00 plus shipping for this one. That burgundy sting ray is wonderful stuff but expensive.

Thanks!!!!
Dwayne

I will take it, PM send, sorry I will take the first one , I want it for an ASH-1 LE, thanks

Last edited:
I'm not sure which one, but one is SOLD! Thank you vitadura! :D

Here is the sheath as it is just after I got it taken apart. Its never been used, just sat in a corner of my shop unclaimed. It was in need of an update as my technique has changed since this one was first made. :)
redrayash.jpg

I can either make a frame for it, making it an inlay, or leave it as an overlay.

Ouch! Its never a good thing to be ASHless, I've been that way for...... oh wait, we're talking knives huh? :eek:

:D :D :D

Back