Announcing the NEW 486 Saibu!

I like the Nakamura designs, but I hear you about the handle. Having said that, I originally wrote off the 484 because of the finger grooves -- but when I got to handle one at my dealer I loved it. So I'll be looking at this one when it shows up.

Benchmade Benchmade As soon as I see one on this side of the border, I'll be snagging one! Love the design from Seiichi Nakamura, and I LOVE that it's sporting something other than S30V (no issues with S30V, but as the saying goes, "variety is the spice of life")! Nicely done with this collab :thumbsup:

AMAZING looking knife. Too damn small. Like come on. Easily one of my favorite knife designs, but under 7 inches? Ouch ouch ouch. The Sage 5 is the smallest knife i own, and thats only because the ergonomics work extremely well.

This hurts my feelings benchmade.

AMAZING looking knife. Too damn small. Like come on. Easily one of my favorite knife designs, but under 7 inches? Ouch ouch ouch. The Sage 5 is the smallest knife i own, and thats only because the ergonomics work extremely well.

This hurts my feelings benchmade.
Cant make everybody happy all the time.

I love all the Nakamura designs. This one is going straight to the top of my purchase list.

The sub 3 inch blade for a edc appeals to alot of people. I could see a 3.5 inch blade version if this sells well though.

Way too much handle for that blade, knives with this ratio always look like they've been sharpened for a decade and the blade has shrunk. Also kinda looks like a Rat 1 blade with a strange handle.

Back