1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Announcing the NEW 917BK-1901 GovX Exclusive Tactical Triage!

Discussion in 'Benchmade Knife Company' started by BKC Customer Service, May 3, 2019.

1. BKC Customer Service

BKC Customer Service

Apr 23, 2018
    [​IMG]

Catman10 likes this.
  2. Dallas T

Dallas T

Apr 6, 2013
    Im confused what’s different from the regular tactical triage? Just the blue liner?

Cypress likes this.
  3. BKC Customer Service

BKC Customer Service

Apr 23, 2018
    Great question! In addition to the thin blue liner, the contoured handles have been updated to have a more aggressive texture.

4. colin.p

colin.p

Feb 4, 2017
    It also doesn't have that "gut hook thingy"? No, I think I was wrong, it looks as if it does have that appendage after all.

5. scottc3

scottc3 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 11, 2014
    Thin blue line would be less subtle if it lined outside of the scales.

6. eveled

eveled Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Now that you have a blue version I hope you planned on a red version for the firefighters. Alienating half of the first responders is not a good idea.

7. Dallas T

Dallas T

Apr 6, 2013
    I know I’m EMS where’s our color? Lol just kidy

8. kreole

kreole

Jul 23, 2009
    GovX chose the design, not BM. Find another company that wants to make a red version?

9. jfrey643

jfrey643

Jan 29, 2016
    Fire guys get loved by the public at least let the cops have a couple cool knives......geez

Dallas T likes this.
  10. jfrey643

jfrey643

Jan 29, 2016
  11. eveled

eveled Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 11, 2016
    If the blue is a full layer. I wonder if you can monogram the handle and have the blue show through. That would be cool.

For the record I’m neither cop nor firefighter. Just trying to help with the marketing.