Announcing the NEW 980 Turret!

The thumb ramp and jimping and handle curvature make this look like a seriously comfortable folder to hold. Already having visions of taking it along camping. I see a coated blade variation in my future. :thumbsup:

I let go of my Adamas a few years back. Weight/size-wise, this seems like a good replacement. Def not something for lightweight hiking but I miss having a big ass Axis folder.

Slightly disappointed the liners and stock are so much thinner than the Adamas and Loco. If you're going to make a successor to the tanks in the lineup, why skimp? people know what they're getting into with these big knives. The Presidio 2 pretty much already covers what this Turret has. Either way i like the look and might grab one, but was hoping it would be a true successor to the Adamas, not quite so.

Slightly disappointed the liners and stock are so much thinner than the Adamas and Loco. If you're going to make a successor to the tanks in the lineup, why skimp? people know what they're getting into with these big knives. The Presidio 2 pretty much already covers what this Turret has. Either way i like the look and might grab one, but was hoping it would be a true successor to the Adamas, not quite so.
Interesting point. I would like to see the presidio in more handle options, material, color. On the whole, they could do this for a whole bunch of their offerings. Leaving money on the table, they are.

Liners aside, no S30V knife will ever have what it takes to better the Adamas as far as "tanks" go.

Back