Anodized Titanium Nakago Keychain Tools!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Available right now at www.fairlyknives.com for $49 shipped!

Tie-Dye

Urban Tie-Dye Camo!

Neon Green

Metallic - "Patinated" Copper, Bronze, Steel and other metallic tones

Caribbean Blue

Last edited:
D, these really look slick! I may have to pick one up and I'm pretty minimalist when it comes to my keys :O

Not sure which blue one I should get, is electric blue the Navy looking one? Is the artic blue a lighter one?

Last edited:
Not sure which blue one I should get, is electric blue the Navy looking one? Is the artic blue a lighter one?

That's right! The electric blue is a true bright blue and the Arctic Blue is a very light grey/blue. Arctic blue is at roughly 1 o'clock in the pic and the Electric blue is near 6 o'clock.

The lady approves of the electric blue so I just ordered one, like how easy the mobile website is. Looking forward to it.

D, the copper finish is killer but the green one matches my Backpacker ......what toooo do?!! I will have to see how much is in the knife fund.

Man... I thought I had ordered one of these with my last order... So, before I do.. are there in hand pics or at bottle cap pics :D If so, point me in the right direction!

Man... I thought I had ordered one of these with my last order... So, before I do.. are there in hand pics or at bottle cap pics :D If so, point me in the right direction!

PM incoming on the subject. :)

Get a new prybar too, Chris!!

Yep, you too Rolf! They are almost sold out already.

The Nakago shares the same opener geometry as my original KCT design so it pops bottles like nothing else. It is a bit larger than my original and much thicker at .155" .

Here's a video review by Trick Carey.

[video=youtube;rg5Cr0rUTQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg5Cr0rUTQg[/video]

Back