Anodizing high end knives

Anybody have someone that they trust to anodized a Koenig Arius or such high knife ?

Yup, I definitely do...here's the current project, a Borka Stitch with hand engraved basketweave and selective anodizing. If you're interested in work, drop me an email (chippedmetal at gmail)

View attachment 1725002

Dude wtf, that looks incredible. Very fine work indeed. I might have to shoot you an email soon as well. Thanks for sharing your work!

Try Ti Survival. One of the best. Esteban has his rates posted on his website with a variety of types of finished and coloring, as well as photos of his work. He’s the only one I trust to do my anodizing.

I kinda wondered what was going on...
But it sounds like a story: waiting to be told!

Last edited:

Yeah, WValtakis WValtakis does good quality work. Personally, I trust his process completely. Good person to deal with.

Chip is WValtakis WValtakis . He's the one being :mad: bombed by one of his biggest fans. One of their trivial in-jokes. Ya kinda had to be there. :D

I kinda wondered what was going on...
But it sounds like a story: waiting to be told!

It's not a story that's going to be played out here. People need to take their petty battles elsewhere, outside of the discussion forums.

King of the Cheese King of the Cheese has received a warning, and it has been explained to him that whether he likes a person or not*, is not sufficient reason to bombard threads with negative emojis or comments. And he's been banned from further "comment" in this thread.

(*Otherwise, I'd have banned a dump truck load of members over the years who had it coming.)

So, let's please move on and stay on topic.

Sorry... I didn't realize that it was a problematic situation...

Back