Another big thumbs-up!

FortyTwoBlades

Baryonyx walkeri
Dealer / Materials Provider
Still working with Mark on some details for a project or two, but I can already say that he's a man who's quick and courteous to respond, and really goes over the top in terms of the service he provides. Very much looking forward to finishing this project with him. :thumbup::thumbup:

mark is a good guy for sure. i think bladeforums finally has an honest, reliable waterjet service provider that you can trust.

mark is a good guy for sure. i think bladeforums finally has an honest, reliable waterjet service provider that you can trust.

And thank goodness for that! It makes a big difference! :thumbup:

a lot of guys i know have been burned before and are probably gunshy but mark has been in the same location for the past 10 years and i doubt he would risk ripping people off. i have turned a lot of guys onto mark and they are so glad i did. i saved quite a few from making the same mistake i did back in 2009

Mark cut me this bin of goodness. A good guy for sure.
I am very pleased.

pocketskinner.jpg

I could not be happier with Marks work that he has done for me. He will continue to get my business and that of my friends who listen.
Thanks Mark. Following two photos below are from what Mark cut for me in the photos above.
knife73.jpg

knife14.jpg

Back