Another Busses (and a Lamey) and Pirtles Thread

Here's my two new sheaths that Chad made around the same time as yours Chris... I considered starting a new thread, but figured piling on here would be fun too! Both are simply amazing in detail, material selection, fit... I can't stop admiring the ASH and it's elephant pants... my new favorite sheath for my old favorite blade :D

mv6rbTo.jpg
Awesome! His work is incredible and those sheaths look amazing!
As requested my Kenneth F Huls Kenneth F Huls , here's the "B Side"
C7UFzqv.jpg

Chad's work its absolutely gorgeous!

Here's my two new sheaths that Chad made around the same time as yours Chris... I considered starting a new thread, but figured piling on here would be fun too! Both are simply amazing in detail, material selection, fit... I can't stop admiring the ASH and it's elephant pants... my new favorite sheath for my old favorite blade :D

mv6rbTo.jpg

Glad you like the sheaths and thanks for posting! I know you have big plans for the Hog Badger too, can't wait to see that combo once finished :)

(for some reason I thought you already had a custom shop one, but realize now I was wrong)

(for some reason I thought you already had a custom shop one, but realize now I was wrong)

I did have a magnificent CS HB from last year's Grab Bag... but traded with a certain awesome H2OG for the CG to do a "Custom (Mad)House" version :D Thanks my friend! The logo is already etched... just need to make the time and generate the motivation. The green coating will present some difficulty stripping too, as it's really cool looking!

Last edited:
Back