ANOTHER GIVEAWAY - 5 Year BladeForums Anniversary: Delica HAP40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasmaniac

Incurable Bladeaholic
Well, I'm coming up on five years on BladeForums. I've learned so much on this site and I'd like to give a little bit back (even though it has been a big time enabler of my knife buying addiction. :D)

I'm giving away this Spyderco Delica HAP40. I think I carried it once, maybe twice, but I've only owned it for a couple of months and it's been pretty much a safe queen. It hasn't cut anything but a couple pieces of paper.

12615196_10208434606208544_8579402205680981914_o_zpsk6q8dmtu.jpg

My rules for admission:

1) You must have a paid membership to BladeForums.

2) You must have a minimum of 50 posts AND you must have been a BladeForums member for at least 6 months.

3) Only one post per person on this thread is allowed.

4) I will ship to CONUS addresses only.

5) By entering this GAW, you are certifying that you are at least 18 years of age and that it is legal for you to own this knife in your area. You are accepting full responsibility for compliance with your state and local laws.

To enter, just state "I'm in." Your post number will be your entry number. Remember, only one entry per person.

I will choose the winner using a random number generator sometime next Saturday (February 6th). The cutoff will be midnight on Friday (February 5th).

I will post the winning number and also notify the winner by PM.

I'm definitely in! Orange and an M4 equivalent Delica? Christmas is coming late!

Many thanks for the gracious generosity even if I don't win. A definitive classy move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back