Attention Another Monster Ceremonial Drawing. It's time.

Good Luck to all !

ao9jQY0.jpg

THFcWMV.jpg

Ladies and gentleman I still got 28 tickets for sale!

We have 20 tickets for sale!

Bawanna?

Make you a deal: I'll buy a ticket, but only on the condition that should I win the drawing, the sword goes back into H.I.'s inventory and is sold or raffled again at a later date. I'll do so on behalf of all those who have left or walked west, but whose spirits remain a major factor in the entire H.I. "experience."

Whattaya say?
Hey Kismet? How's it going?

Hey HD...! How's life in the hollows? Music, hiking, Jaspar, and every music concert within 500 miles available to you...must be a great retirement life. I still think of Big Dog from time-to-time. Life is ok. I got old, but aside from the fact that realizing I am elderly is a frequent surprise to me, I'm dealing with it. I miss folks...friends leaving is fact of life of having lived long, but I hate it.

Maybe you could send me a current email addy? I'm reachable at kismethimself@yahoo.com. I'd like to keep in touch.

Best wishes, bud.

Hey HD...! How's life in the hollows? Music, hiking, Jaspar, and every music concert within 500 miles available to you...must be a great retirement life. I still think of Big Dog from time-to-time. Life is ok. I got old, but aside from the fact that realizing I am elderly is a frequent surprise to me, I'm dealing with it. I miss folks...friends leaving is fact of life of having lived long, but I hate it.

Maybe you could send me a current email addy? I'm reachable at kismethimself@yahoo.com. I'd like to keep in touch.

Best wishes, bud.
Kismet, don't want to junk up the thread, I'll email you. Sadly Jasper died about a year ago. 27 years old. Still have the herd of goats though.

Kismet, don't want to junk up the thread, I'll email you. Sadly Jasper died about a year ago. 27 years old. Still have the herd of goats though.
Hollowdweller when I saw Kismet say something about Jasper, would he be talking about Arkansas by chance?

Where we at Joe? Im thinking 18-19 tix? Yall dont pick yet. Give us some warning first so I can buy some more tickets.

Rockparrot down for two. Yangdu and I are comparing notes but I think we're down to less than 10 chances available now.

Just confirmed our tallies and we now have only 7 chances left. Don't delay.

OK, let's get this done. I just sent Yangdu $100 for 4 of the remaining tickets - somebody else just needs to grab the other 3!

Back