Attention Another Monster Ceremonial Drawing. It's time.

Boys and Girls, Yangdu has decided that tomorrow we will draw a winner. There are still 3 chances left, I'd love to see them sold to further help the kami's but she said if they don't we'll draw anyway.
So please step up and grab these last three.

Bawanna did the drawing and the Luky Winner is Eric the Red Beard
Congratulations to the winner !!!!!!!

6o58Aca.jpg

oLMzbio.jpg

UbsWtwd.jpg

Thank you all for participating the Monster Ceremonial raffle

Special thanks to Bawanna for your time and help to HI and forum community

Last edited:
I will post congratulations video on the HI Facebook
Be sure to visit HI Facebook

Wow! Thank you so much. I can't believe it! I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. My wife just gave birth to our 3rd child. My second son. Meet little dude. His name is Evander.

(wife & kid are both doing fine)

Not sure what I'm more excited about, the kid or the knife? Kidding...

Yangdu, email me if I need to pay for the shipping. Thanks again!!!

Congratulation on new baby boy!
All good, just to be safe side email me your current mailing address and will ship the Monster Ceremonial and BAS Monday.

Congratulations, ERIC !! and especially to your spouse who did most of the heavy lifting. :)

Someday, when you can attend to it, I would very much like to see you with the large blade on your belt, walking around.

(Maybe you could start a series of children's books: "Eric the Giant Slayer.")

I'm happy for you. Be gentle with yourself.

Wow! Thank you so much. I can't believe it! I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. My wife just gave birth to our 3rd child. My second son. Meet little dude. His name is Evander.

(wife & kid are both doing fine)

Not sure what I'm more excited about, the kid or the knife? Kidding...

Yangdu, email me if I need to pay for the shipping. Thanks again!!!

I don't know anybody tall enough to wear one of these on their belt, guess it could drag like a cavalry sword. Maybe Andre the Giant or the 8ft tall dude could pull it off..
Congrats Red Beard mostly on the boy, but some on the knife too.

Isn't that why a chape is used on the end of a scabbard? So when it drags on the ground, the chape protects it? People used to be a lot shorter, too.

Grats Eric on the win - both the knife and the son!

Thank you all for the congratulations.
Congratulations, ERIC !! and especially to your spouse who did most of the heavy lifting. :)

Someday, when you can attend to it, I would very much like to see you with the large blade on your belt, walking around.

(Maybe you could start a series of children's books: "Eric the Giant Slayer.")

I'm happy for you. Be gentle with yourself.
I will definitely post some pictures once I get it!

I received the Ceremonial Knife today!!!

It is jaw dropping to see in person.

Me attempting to look scary as my wife was laughing behind the camera.

I can only imagine how good of a chopper this would be. Alas, I'm probably to scared to ever try. It is definitely a beast but it also might be the most beautiful blade I've ever held. I don't want to scratch it.

Trying to look nonchalant when my neighbors were driving by.

Enjoying a great day with the family. I should have thought to show that the knife is taller than my daughter. It is.

Thank you so much for this amazing work of art. I really like the topi hat as well. The additional BAS by Ram Kumar will be put to good use. What can I say? I feel like the luckiest guy in the world!

Last edited:
Cute daughter do you let her date?......not any longer with that knife. You definitely looked scary even if your wife was laughing.
A good period for you, new son, new knife, life is good.

Now go cut the grass.

Cute daughter do you let her date?......not any longer with that knife. You definitely looked scary even if your wife was laughing.
A good period for you, new son, new knife, life is good.

Now go cut the grass.
Funny, I never thought of that. This thing will be great for warding off daughter boyfriends in the future. That is a cute one you got there too. Kids are great. About the lawn, seems like I just mowed the grass, but I guess that was a week ago. Time flies... Life is good. Thanks Bawanna.

Last edited:
That's my granddaughter, she's 5 now. Her little brother is 3 I think, starting to get personalities.
I've run off lots of boyfriends of my daughter, cleaning guns or sharpening knives when they arrive. Actually run off boys for friends daughters too, I'm good at it.

Back