Anticipation unlimited!

I've been collecting knives of all types for many years and I remember when Chris Reeve first came on the scene with his one piece fixed blades. I never pulled the trigger on a Reeve knife until now. After much research, here and elsewhere, I decided on a large PJ Sebenza 21 and found a NIB beauty. I'm impatiently awaiting its arrival. I have a number of knives that have never cut anything, this will not be one of them.

Last edited:
Fantastic knives, but don't over expect. They are fairly basic without a lot of bells and whistles. But if you are looking for a good all around knife, easy to maintain, with great customer service(if ever needed), you have found it
Good choice-love the 21's

Fantastic knives, but don't over expect. They are fairly basic without a lot of bells and whistles. But if you are looking for a good all around knife, easy to maintain, with great customer service(if ever needed), you have found it
Good choice-love the 21's
That's exactly what I'm looking for, a blade that is simple, beautifully finished, functional and strong.

Never had higher anticipation than when I waited for my first sebenza to arrive.

Never before and so far not after. And also never had a longer honeymoon with any knife.

They are great blades, there is just something special with that simple elegant design.

Enjoy your new sebenza!

Congratulations on getting your first CRK !!!!!!
Over the years, I've learned that the more you use a CRK, the more you appreciate it. They just work for me. I carry one daily along with a second knife. I use my CRK's more than any of the other knives I've got.

No they really aren’t fancy. What they are is a quality working knife that really works very well. Many of us have plenty of expensive tacticool knives.

I’ve carried and used custom and production Striders, benchmade of all sorts, Emerson (great knives) and plenty of others but the no BS knife I always gravitated to was a regular plain Sebenza for years.

After much research, here and elsewhere, I decided on a large PJ Sebenza 21 and found a NIB beauty. I'm impatiently awaiting its arrival...
I share in your excitement. If you appreciate a finely manufactured item, you'll love your 21!

Never had higher anticipation than when I waited for my first sebenza to arrive.

Never before and so far not after. And also never had a longer honeymoon with any knife.

They are great blades, there is just something special with that simple elegant design.

Enjoy your new sebenza!
Thank you my friend! A long honeymoon is always good!

Last edited:
Over the years, I've learned that the more you use a CRK, the more you appreciate it. They just work for me. I carry one daily along with a second knife. I use my CRK's more than any of the other knives I've got.
When I find a knife that I really like I carry it. I carried my Benchmade Elishewitz Sentinal 875 every day for over twenty years and then started carrying a Rat 1 while traveling in sketchy countries. I have the feeling that this blade will find a perment home at my side.

Last edited:
No they really aren’t fancy. What they are is a quality working knife that really works very well. Many of us have plenty of expensive tacticool knives.

I’ve carried and used custom and production Striders, benchmade of all sorts, Emerson (great knives) and plenty of others but the no BS knife I always gravitated to was a regular plain Sebenza for years.
I think that my experience will mirror yours. I have a lot of guns but I always come back to my 1911 or my model 36.

I think that my experience will mirror yours. I have a lot of guns but I always come back to my 1911 or my model 36, they are simple and they work every time.

Last edited:
Couldn’t say it any better

Back