Any Civvi owners?

I don't own any flippers, yet. So I am looking at the Praxis and Baklash. It would be an EDC used indoors, and camping, fishing, Kayaking, etc. Any preference for either model?

I have the Vexer and Shredder. Only used the Shredder so far and it cuts excellent, flips smooth and fast, very solid lock up. Gets really sharp easily too. Hard to beat Civivi for the price.

I have a couple baklash and other models. not the praxis though. good knives for the price points. many models have a thinner blade stock so they slice pretty well. all flip well and easily. lock up is good on every one I own. sharpen easily on d2 and their Chinese damascus steels which is what I own steel wise by them. seem to hold decent edge from my use. for a user, within reason, they are pretty good.

Backlash and the Asticus. Best knives I have owned but for the Chris Reeve brand. They are 100% perfect in any regard.

Just got a Governor and Shredder. Both open easily with the thumb, and the Shredder flips well. I ve only used the Governor and it is a really nice knife.

Back