Any ideas for the next Group Buy?

I think these would be good group buys ..

DeHump Falcen, Esquire, Bushboot or OS Karda (personally I have ample Esquires) with these options:

3/32" A2
Osage over choice of Blue or White
DIW over choice of White, Blue or Green
Black Canvas w choice of Commando or Tuxedo

DeHump Falcen, Esquire, Bushboot or OS Karda (personally I have ample Esquires) with these options:

3/32" A2

you would choose a Babyfinger model

you would choose a Babyfinger model
My post indicates what I think would be in-demand GBs.

I could go for a guardless Bush Hermit .. along with the options I listed. But I guess it would be in 3/32" CPM154 for that size model. Shouldn't be too thin for grinding since it's close to 1/8".

3/32" A2

I’d be in for any of those models, although I think I’d like a hump on my falcen.

I was thinking that African Blackwood and black canvas scales would be great choices for the next group buy. Maybe with the options for the African Blackwood to have lime green, black, or white liners (for that tuxedo look). The black canvas could have the options of black (commando), white, or natural liners. These options would lend themselves nicely to the Monarch in my opinion (although these choices would go well with any given model). 3/32" 154CPM, hammered flats and a swedge!

Too bad the scandi jig is broken.

Fiddleback_Forge_Arete_-_Bloodwood_-_OD_Bolster_-_13.jpg

Back