Any ideas for the next Group Buy?

Oh, definitely put me down for one of these handle configurations. Esquire, OS Karda, Ladyfinger, Boots.....all would look great with this scale combo in 3/32”.
I agree! Sign me up for an OS Karda 3/32” CPM154, hammered flats!

I would pick the Bushcrafter Jr. (not holding my breath) if the same handle options. The handle options are what made me hold off on the Handyman GB. Not that they were not solid choices I just am trying to have a varied collection of handle materials and colors.

Last edited:
I still think a Bush Hermit Jr. with a 3 1/4" blade and keep the original handle size and profile. Also add jimping to the spine.

Ladyfinger
Bushboot
OS Karda
Esquire would be a popular choice, I think

As mentioned before, bloodwood with OD bolster would look amazing on any of those.

Last edited:
After seeing the post on the scandi jig and the list of models that can be scandi ground, I might be leaning towards a 3/32” scandi Ladyfinger with slim handles and above mentioned bloodwood/OD bolster handle option. :)

OSK in 3/32, mesquite with ironwood bolster....or vice verse.....in a horizontal sheath.

Got to looking into the patterns, what is the major difference between the OSKarda and a Bushcraft Karda? Handle length and shape, longer blade?

Last edited:
How many of yall would be interested in a Custom Shop Group Buy?
We would take one of our Production Models (we currently have blades for) and put a custom handle on it?

Models available: Runt, Kephart, Duke & Camp

We would sent a limited number of scale options due to current inventory. (I'll have to take an inventory of whats available and come up with some cool options)

What say you?
Any other ideas to consider?

Back