Any ideas for the next Group Buy?

I’ve been wanting a desert ironwood for sometime and a Runt it will be. Thanks for the group buy opportunity.
I pretty much had decided to get a new Runt, and this GB gave me the perfect opportunity, also.

What I hadn’t counted on was my next choice, a Duke. There was some small amount (very small) of logic involved.... since nothing can compete with the grippiness and texture on my regular Production Kephart, I doubted another Kephart would take its place. The Camp is way too much knife for me, and therefore, the Duke will be my big ol’ tough ‘gotta have one in my collection’ knife. Because we all should have one of those, right? Right. :)

I pretty much had decided to get a new Runt, and this GB gave me the perfect opportunity, also.

What I hadn’t counted on was my next choice, a Duke. There was some small amount (very small) of logic involved.... since nothing can compete with the grippiness and texture on my regular Production Kephart, I doubted another Kephart would take its place. The Camp is way too much knife for me, and therefore, the Duke will be my big ol’ tough ‘gotta have one in my collection’ knife. Because we all should have one of those, right? Right. :)
fo sho....but you should get a Camp because of the "AWESOME" factor

I like your logic! The Duke looks to be a big ol fun knife. I’m sure one will make it to my collection at sometime.

Last edited:
VANCE VANCE — So.....any WIP pics from the custom shop GB yet??

:p:p:D
so far
2v2EA9UZWxurAoi.jpg

Back