Any ideas for the next Group Buy?

I have an EDKarda, works great as a small Utility, Pairing, and carving knife.

My trio right now is the EDKarda, Kephart and 12" Machete. :thumbsup:

Andy,
I have a 12" a 16" and a rack of Philippine machetes. ;) I just need the other two now. IN the meantime, the HB and Fanger stand to.
Bill

The pinstripe color for these two seems backwards.
That’s possibly more “traditional” but I like the suggested combos as well.

Perhaps this has already been addressed but the part I don’t fully understand is why, once the selection of available materials has been set, we can’t choose the combo according to our whims...?

Last edited:
The pinstripe color for these two seems backwards.
they both look pretty good. i'll get a better pic of the IW w/ blue when I get home
2v2uKhkaqxurAoi.jpg

2v2JgNAeyxurAoi.jpg

That’s possibly more “traditional” but I like the suggested combos as well.

Perhaps this has already been addressed but the part I don’t fully understand is why, once the selection of available materials has been set, we can’t choose the combo according to our whims...?
I guess that goes back to why we don't take custom orders. We are not good at them. Most times they would end up with the customer mad.

Our work flow is such and we are set up and trained to make 30-ish knives a week.

The Group Buy system allows the customers to get in on something that may have not have been offered from the shop or at the very least few and far between. The last Group Buy allowed 20 folks to get in on a .100" AEB-L Gaucho all at the same time, while having a choice of 5 different handle materials.

The control of such seemingly little things as the pinstripe allows us to work much more efficiently and make these Group Buys possible.

I believe this just might be the first group buy I will partake in. Not sure which wood I’d go for, but at the moment, I’m leaning towards the Osage.

I guess that goes back to why we don't take custom orders. We are not good at them. Most times they would end up with the customer mad.

Our work flow is such and we are set up and trained to make 30-ish knives a week.

The Group Buy system allows the customers to get in on something that may have not have been offered from the shop or at the very least few and far between. The last Group Buy allowed 20 folks to get in on a .100" AEB-L Gaucho all at the same time, while having a choice of 5 different handle materials.

The control of such seemingly little things as the pinstripe allows us to work much more efficiently and make these Group Buys possible.
Thanks VANCE VANCE :thumbsup:

Next up... OS Karda, Esquire, Sylvrfalcen, Bushnub (reg or II), Monarch?? Sneaky Pete???

Back