Any interest in shirts or hats?

Jarrett Fleming

I have had several people tell me how much they like my logo over the years and it got me to thinking that maybe some of y'all would be interested in a t-shirt or hat. I had a few shirts made for me and my fiancé a while back, and ever since then some of my family and friends have begged me to order some more for them. I just figured I would ask here on the forum if there was any interest so I can get an idea of how many I need to order.

If you are interested please let me know. It would also be nice to know sizes as well. I will get a variety of different sizes but I need an idea of how many to order of each different size. Letting me know your color preference will also be helpful. I don't know if they will charge extra for ordering different colors or not.

I'm not sure what the price on these will be, but I do know the more I order the cheaper they are!

Here are some examples of the shirts I have had made in the past

And a female version

I don't have any examples of hats because I've never had any made but if there is enough interest I will definitely look into it. I wouldn't mind having one myself :D

Also if you guys have any ideas about the shirt/hat design let me know!

I don't even own one of your knives ((((YET)))) but I'd buy a t-shirt! Black is always good, especially to us husky folk. The female version color's are pretty good looking, have you considered ordering men's shirts in that color scheme?

I should be able to get shirts in any color scheme. I would like for everyone to decide on maybe 2-3 different color schemes though to keep the confusion at a minimum. It would be hard trying to keep up with several different color schemes and sizes.

I would be in for a shirt. My size is large and 3 color choices would be black, blue, or OD green. Awesome!

I don't usually wear T's with any logos and very small one's on the front very rarely. Just my thing. But I would support this venture if I could get one with just the front design/name in the same color scheme above.....Black 'T' and green lettering.

I truly like your logo, but I just don't do big logo stuff front or back. But I'd be all in for a 'T' or two in my above description. Not sure that the manufacturer would be up for a bit of a variation, but in essence, he'd only need to do the front and skip the back.

Whatever, count me in if this can work out!

Right now I'm just wanting to see how much interest there is and see if everyone is ok with the current design. I also want to get 3 colors settled.
So far it looks like black, blue, and OD green it is!

That shouldn't be a problem Ken.

I'm going to wait and give everyone enough time to see this thread before I look into this more. Thanks guys!

BTW- the idea of hats is good, as well. I realize that I made no mention of that in my last post.

Someday I'll wear one, but until my 63 year old noggin starts showin' through my hair, I'm gonna flaunt it.......:D.

Jarrett, excellent logo, as I'm sure you've figured out … yes, I would be interested in a shirt or two …

And although you didn't ask, I'd like to offer a couple suggestions …

Drop the size of the font for the word "KNIVES" waaaay down - the same size or smaller than the 'Jarrett Fleming'. After all, this is about Jarrett Fleming, and current design has the word KNIVES leaping out at you, with an "oh yeah, and Jarrett Fleming" afterthought … IMHO, should be the other way around.
Also maybe put just the tree on the left chest 'pocket' area, or on one of the sleeves, or maybe with JFK in small letters underneath it …
I have lots more design ideas - just ask me! ;)

~Edge

Thank you for the feedback! I know the current design is about as simple as it gets. I just wanted a shirt with my logo to wear to the blade show in 2013. At the time I had no intentions of getting any more of these made.
Good ideas Ed G. If you have any other ideas just let me know! That goes for everyone. If we can get the majority of people to agree on a design I will go and have some proofs made to see if everyone likes it.

I agree with Ed G on where the 'emphasis' should be regarding the front of the shirt, ala, on Jarrett Fleming rather than knives. However.......IMHO, any and all logos/names should be kept on one side of the front of the shirt rather than some on both sides. Too busy, for me anyway.........YMMV.

As I posted earlier, I'm just interested in small lettering/logos on the front of the shirt, on one side, not both. I would however, love to fit a small, but noticeable 'tree' logo somewhere in conjuction with 'Jarrett Fleming Knives' or perhaps on the same side sleeve, as was suggested.

And I vote for pink 'T's'..................NOT!!......:D. Black, dark blue..........just my preference's.

Last edited:
Being raised in Austin by my old man, I'm always out to support the local guys. I'll definitely take a shirt when you can get them in.

Great! I hope to have some proofs made soon. Don't know when I'll have the time to make it to the shirt place but as soon as I get the proofs I will post them here for everyone to see.

Back