Any left hand friendly knives?

I always look for knives where the pocket clip can be swapped since I am a lefty, do you have any designed where the clip can be swapped to the other side?

Hi buddy, we did not have the left hand knives so far, but maybe we will have some in the future.
Thank you for asking.

I would also like to see some left-handed knives from Reate!

I have been bugging Liong for years to try to get Reate to make lefties...lol

To tell the truth, I'm a southpaw but have never once switched clips. In fact, I own a left-handed Gavko, and would probably trade for a right-handed one TBH. I just stay consistent, and have to make a conscious effort to actually unlock the knife by pushing instead of pulling with my thumb. So I'm one of the traitors that would rather not even see the display side of the knife mucked up with holes for a clip. However IMHO, Spyderco, Cold Steel, Benchmade and similar are the very definition of ambidextrous with swapable clips and axis or back locks.

BTW, Hills, Horizon C, Valkyrie II, Future, New Torrents, Epoch (Damascus), K1 and LM GSD are all knives I'm suffering with right now!

Last edited:
To tell the truth, I'm a southpaw but have never once switched clips. In fact, I own a left-handed Gavko, and would probably trade for a right-handed one TBH. I just stay consistent, and have to make a conscious effort to actually unlock the knife by pushing instead of pulling with my thumb. So I'm one of the traitors that would rather not even see the display side of the knife mucked up with holes for a clip. However IMHO, Spyderco, Cold Steel, Benchmade and similar are the very definition of ambidextrous with swapable clips and axis or back locks.

BTW, Hills, Horizon C, Valkyrie II, Future, New Torrents, Epoch (Damascus), K1 and LM GSD are all knives I'm suffering with right now!

I am a lefty also and just never cared or thought about the placement of the clips being for left or right handed people until I got on the forums. Like my Cold Steel Code 4 is setup for right handed person but I never changed it and keep it in my left pocket and just don't have a issue.

There are a few manufacturers that make a real lefty ( not a clip change).. Chris Reeves and Olamic.. Medford.. and a few others... Most BM's and ZT's have multiple clip placements

Pick your most popular model, make a lefty version, and I guarantee it will sell out.

Back