Any love out there for the pe warncliffe Endura ?

How do you like you like it ? Do you use it often?

I've been going back and forth about getting one for a while. Some guys asked Sal to make one in 2018. I haven't looked too hard on BF or Sypderco.com. I did find 3 or 4 reviews on you tube that didn't much more about the the knife than I already already know.

Last edited:
I've thought about picking one of these up, and grinding out some of that hump to more of a straight spine.

I picked up a serrated one at the last seconds sale and did some grinding on the spine to bring it a little closer to what I'd call a wharncliffe.

I love mine. I'm a little biased toward Wharncliffes, but I really like this one. The straight edge makes it easier to do precise cuts as well as apply pressure when cutting into something. I mostly use it for lighter duty stuff like cutting up cardboard boxes and opening mail and the edge has held up great. I do think there's room in the blade to straighten out the spine like 91bravo said above. I don't have a problem with it in my pocket, but it does take up a good amount of room because of the blade shape.

This is my first Endura so I'm not sure what the others are like, but mine came perfectly centered, has great lockup, and a really smooth action. I reach for it more than I thought I would.

al9WFAo.jpg

I love mine. I'm a little biased toward Wharncliffes, but I really like this one. The straight edge makes it easier to do precise cuts as well as apply pressure when cutting into something. I mostly use it for lighter duty stuff like cutting up cardboard boxes and opening mail and the edge has held up great. I do think there's room in the blade to straighten out the spine like 91bravo said above. I don't have a problem with it in my pocket, but it does take up a good amount of room because of the blade shape.

This is my first Endura so I'm not sure what the others are like, but mine came perfectly centered, has great lockup, and a really smooth action. I reach for it more than I thought I would.

al9WFAo.jpg

I had forgotten just how much I took off mine.

I like it, it has to be one of the biggest Wharncliffe's blades available.

I should have gotten a serrated version too.

Back