ANY MA. KNUTS OUT THERE?

I KNOW OF ONE OTHER STIHL 99. COME TO FINDOUT HE LIVES ABOUT A MILES FROM ME.

------------------
INDIAN GEORGE

Hi George, and Bob/Strider

I met up with Jay/Stihl last Friday, you should have come along George. We had a good time talking about everything.
smile.gif

There is a bunch of us from Taxachusetts:

Dew and Corduroy are out in Amherst area
Chris is from Norton area
sing is from Boston
Steve B and I are out near the Marlboro area

A few others in Worcester area as well.

We should try to go to the NCCA (sp?) show in Marlboro on Sunday 4/2. I plan on being there, and I look forward to meeting you as well.

I think TomW, and Chris Hatin plan on going to the Marlboro show as well.

------------------
Ray 'md2020'

Any chance getting a group together for lunch after the show? It might be nice to meet the other MA folks and show off some toys.

The NCCA shows are my favorite local shows. Lots of good stuff on display. Nice mix of custom and factory stuff. I`ve had good luck trading at these shows, so bring your trader bait along with you. Hope to meet some of you there.

BTTT - drop us a line, or post here, all yee MA BF members!

NCCA show is Sunday 10AM - 3PM at Holiday Inn in Marlboro. Right off of 495N.

Hope to see every one there.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Ray 'md2020'

I should be going. Those of us going should figure out how to hook up there. I would wear my official BladeForums T-shirt with the picture of a grinning Spark in a lavender tu-tu emblazoned on the front but my dog is using it for a bed.Any suggestions?
Bob

Hi Bob/Strider,

Cool, hope to see you there. I have met Steve B, and Jay/Stihl, but not George and chisel. sing can't make it. TomW, and Chris Hatin are planning on being there as well.

Steve plans on getting there before it starts, and his son will be with him. Steve and his son wear glasses, his son could have a green olive army coat (BDU) on (I think back as a teen and I always wore the same coat). I will have a medium blue nylon coat and I should be carrying a dark green cordura briefcase on a shoulder strap. I will be there before 10am as well.

There is a small sitting area before the room they use (assuming they use the same room) - we can plan on meeting there. It is close to the hotel information desk (I think). Yo, Steve - dude, help me out here <---- you have a better idea?
biggrin.gif

FYI - the entrance to the Holiday Inn is on the left as you come off the ramp (Rt20 towards Marlboro) - if you see the lake on your right, you have gone past it. :p If you see McDonald's you are heading the wrong direction
frown.gif

------------------
Ray 'md2020'

might as well add me to the group of ma knife nuts!! i will be going to the show sunday with stihl. see you all there!! joe

Joe,
Hey man,Meet me at my place 7:30/7:45 sunday morning.We`ll drive over to georges place and leave from there.Hes taking his car instead of my jeep.I think he`s afraid of my driving,but im not sure.He gave me that "oh its not that far we`ll take my car" Bull Sh!^ line!
wink.gif
WHATEVER GEORGE!!!
Im gona sleep all the way there,BUDDY!!!
lol
To all aothers going,
Me,Chisel and Indian George look like 3 mental cases.Not hard to spot in a crowd!
Im gona wear my ghile suit....j/k
wink.gif

I`ll just yell BFC MEMBERS HERE!
not kidding....I will do this!!!!
Till then,let your smiles shine like the sun,
and your fingers not tear through the toilet paper next time!
Take cares,

------------------
Jay
Life is like a box of chocolates,never know what your gona git!

JAY: Its not about your driving, I just didn't want be shakened more senselessness that what I am from riding in your Jeep. Besides I am spoiled from riding in my Town Car.

<G> Now your calling my Jeep a horse ride!?!?!?Damn you George.Your the one with the Iron horse,not me!That thing will shake the teeth outa your skull!!!.Sounds nice though.
smile.gif

cya,

------------------
Jay
Life is like a box of chocolates,never know what your gona git!

Ed-Will you be bringing toys? Would you have anything like a small kitchen utility (a.k.a. paring) knife? I remember you having some nice looking kitchen friendly cutlery the last time I saw you at a table.

Ray-I know what you look like. Indian George sounds like he`ll be pretty easy to spot in a crowd. I think we`ll be a fairly conspicuous looking bunch! And you`re right about my kid`s jacket. He never leaves home without it. I`ll meet you in the lobby @ 10-ish.

See you all there.....

Hey Guys
I will be there by the opening bell.Will be good to put the faces with the mental cases.
Bob

Jay: My Harley is as smooth as silk at about 100 mph. Its the Indian that will shake your teeth lose.

------------------
INDIAN GEORGE

Back