ANY MA. KNUTS OUT THERE?

Does anyone know if there will be a Benchmade rep there? My 856 has developed some blade play, and I'd like to see what they'll do.

--thanks,
JB

------------------
e_utopia@hotmail.com

JB, LOL.... its a small show, there will be no manufactures representative there. Your best bet is to send it back to BM direct. Bring the 856 along with you and we can take a look at it for you.
smile.gif

See you there!

------------------
Ray 'md2020'

ATKI member #A001042

hey guys,
i think i will try an make it....the philosophy paper can wait another day...ahahahahaha
take it easy and have a safe trip guys,

jon

p.s. where abouts in marlboro will the show be? easiest way to get there? rt 9 or 290????

[This message has been edited by jon303 (edited 04-01-2000).]

I think you`d take 290 to 495. The Holiday Inn is off the 495 exit in Marlboro. It`s pretty easy to find.

Well, that went well. I managed to only buy one knife (and I traded another in to get a better deal), and I got to handle a bunch of knives I've been considering. That was the best part. I no longer want an AFCK, 'cause it just doesn't fit my hand. And the knife I bought was a BM705, which I had never even seriously considered, but it will sit in my left pocket when my 730 arrives tomorrow (how bad is that? I have three knives coming in the day after a show!).

--JB

------------------
e_utopia@hotmail.com

Just got in from the show, met alot of friendly people and BF's MA Knuts. Catch Ya next time.

------------------
INDIAN GEORGE

Hey, where did you, Jay, and Joe go off to? You guys didn't even say good bye.
wink.gif

It is great to be able to place faces with names now.

I missed Bob/Strider, Jon, and JB some how.
frown.gif
Next time, dudes!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Ray 'md2020'

ATKI member #A001042

Yeah, I didn't meet anyone from BF (or I may have, but didn't realise it). Maybe we should all get nifty hats/t-shirts/name tags/something else to set us aside from the 'rabble'
wink.gif

--JB

------------------
e_utopia@hotmail.com

George,

Steve, and I were talking about sharing a ride down to the show. I know TomW will be there and Chris as well.

You and the other boyz heading over?

Catch ya sometime in chat.
smile.gif

------------------
Ray 'md2020'

ATKI member #A001042

Back