Any Makers Near Corpus Christi, Texas?

J.McDonald Knives

Basic Member
i will be moving there in about 6 months to a year. plan to build my shop within a couple of years and host HI's. looking to see who all is there. i plan to move to Rifugio which is about 30 miles north of Corpus Christi. and its also about 35 miles from my favorite bays. :D once i have guest quarters on the property anyone and everyone is welcome to stay for whatever reason.

When you get down to Refugio come see us.

The SnodyKnives Compound is located on 410 Starr St in beautiful downtown Corpus Christi.

We had the Texico Knifemakers Association in the Compound Yesterday.

Come see us!!

ashopfront3.jpg

ashopfront2.jpg

atexico3333.jpg

awelder2222.jpg

grindingsecrets.jpg

howwedo3.jpg

atexico4444.jpg

atka11.jpg

thanks Snody. ill be sure to stop by when i goto look at land. i love that jeep of yours. hopefully you can teach me a few extra tricks. :D give me a call so you can tell me basically how to get to the shop from 37S. 210-445-9402

Well I finally made it down to Corpus Christi. Moving to the Calallen area. Anyone else in the area? I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from not being in my own shop much less having it set up.

I wouldn't call myself a knifemaker yet, but I get one finished every few months...:D

Yes, I live on Corpus...out on Padre Island. I'm one of the nuts you see evacuating every time a little storm blows up out in the Gulf of Mexico and lokos to be heading our direction.

I wouldn't call myself a knifemaker yet, but I get one finished every few months...:D

Yes, I live on Corpus...out on Padre Island. I'm one of the nuts you see evacuating every time a little storm blows up out in the Gulf of Mexico and lokos to be heading our direction.

Once I get my house livable and get my shop set back up feel free to come over and have a few beers and work on some steel. That goes for you too Snody.:thumbup:

I used to live off of Airline Drive and catch a bunch of 30" reds in the grass beds 7 power line poles behind the Islands in the Son church. I also played rugby for the Corpus Christi Crabs. On 'em like the Crabs! Corpus was a fun town, but I had to move due to all the crazy vatos and their penchant for broad daylight rolling gunbattles on S.P.I.D. Good BBQ place in Calallen; can't remember what is was called. Joe Cotton's I think.

When you get down to Refugio come see us.

The SnodyKnives Compound is located on 410 Starr St in beautiful downtown Corpus Christi.

We had the Texico Knifemakers Association in the Compound Yesterday.

Come see us!!

Guessing you're no longer in Texas and moved "up hill" to Colorado?

Corpus Street.jpg

Back