Any news on the Martial, Sal?

Hey Sal! Any news on the "Martial" folder?

I was just looking at the Chinook thread. I'm really excited about that knife and will certainly get one when they're available. The Chinook reminded me of the "Martial" though. They're similar designs and, of course, both in the Martial Blade Craft line.

So will the Martial Blade Craft Folder ever get made? I don't think I've seen any posts about it for a few months. I think it was originally fitted with a Rolling Lock, but that deal fell through. Might the Martial be a canidate for the new "compression" lock?

I love the design of the "Martial". Did you personally design it, Sal? If so, were you influenced by the James Keating type designs?

------------------
Cerulean

"Just because some folks think you make great kydex sheaths doesn't make you into some sort of mind reading psychologist." -Paracelsus

Cerulean - Yes it's still being developed. Yes, it will have a "compression lock". Yes it was my pattern, but heavy influence from James Keating, Bram Frank, Bob Taylor & Bert Locke. There is also a 3" version. It has a new name. Can't say any more at this time. sorry.

sal

Yet a third hmmm... Thanks for the info, Sal. That's very interesting. And very cool! The "Martial" design was awesome and I'm glad the knife is still being developed.

(I guess I should post a link to an old thread that had pics, but I'm simply too lazy to search now.
tongue.gif
)

------------------
Cerulean

"Just because some folks think you make great kydex sheaths doesn't make you into some sort of mind reading psychologist." -Paracelsus

The MBCF is one I have been waiting for. Hope it gets out this year.

sing

AKTI #A000356

Back