Any Old-Timers stop by?

I've been absent for quite a while, and the names are unfamiliar to me.

Nice to see the HI forum active.

My best to Yangdu, and any moss-backs that stop by.

:)

Hey Kismet,
Glad to see you back sir, I came here in 09 and remember your posts very well, glad you are here again.

Last edited:
The HI forum used to be like the TV show "Cheers," where everybody knew your name.

Nice place, still. :)

Miss Bruise Lee, though. Heard he was institutionalized.

Hello to an old friend. I visit, but down with cancer now, so typing is a chore.

Hello to an old friend. I visit, but down with cancer now, so typing is a chore.

This aging stuff sucks, doesn't it?

My best wishes to you in your fight.

Be gentle with yourself.

The HI forum used to be like the TV show "Cheers," where everybody knew your name.

Nice place, still. :)

Miss Bruise Lee, though. Heard he was institutionalized.

Nice to see ya Kis!
Always nice to see Berkley.
Sorry to hear, Sams. Please follow Kismets advice
That Howard guy, I just don't know about him....8>D

I see Bruise pop in once in awhile and Sarge also.....But they don't post although they are most welcome.
Maybe if some of you old coots hung around a bit more they'd be obliged. ;)

puppet2bybruise-sigh- (2).jpg
Somehow I'm still alive.

Still learning how to sharpen too. :(

GREAT to see you, Bruise!

Hope life's vagaries are treating you gently.

Somewhere, I still have the .jpg of a very small ghurka warrior, complete with a helmet, and a khuk. (Either that, or it is a finger with a chappe on it.)

Be gentle with yourself.

Last edited:
Geeze, Kis makes one dinky little thread, and the rare and elusive Bruise pokes his head out to say hi:D It's like some sort of Groundhogs Day set to a leap year cycle;)

Good seeing you, Bruise. Stop by more often, my friend:)

As always, Kis, it's a pleasure to have you around. This place needs seasoned and learned gentlebeings of experience like you and Berk.

Maybe we should change the thread name to Steely's thread of Kudos and Subtle abuse.

His post goes... blah blah blah bruise.

then

This place needs seasoned and learned gentlebeings of experience like you (Kismet) and Berk.

:( I'm neither seasoned nor well versed in knife lore.

The first line should have said... Geeze, Kis makes one dinky little thread, and that tenderfoot Bruise pokes his head out to say hi.

:D

I'm still around, but my HI collection is dwindling rapidly. I've recently parted with 10 or so of my favorites, but they went to a loving home so all is well.

Geeze, Kis makes one dinky little thread, and that tenderfoot Bruise pokes his head out to say hi. :D
The guys probably here to try to sell indulgences, when he should be looking in the forum below for some new indulgences of his own. ;) :p

This place needs seasoned and learned gentlebeings of experience

I'm guessing we're less seasoned, than tenderized and kneaded. Life, its own self, acts like a meat-hammer.

Bruise is the master of terse drollery (tersosity? tersedness? tersified? tersollery?) aw heck, short, insightful, good-humored retorts, or just torts (torts? hmmm...tarts?) often with illustration.

The internet has come up with a term for that. I think it's called "trolling".

I haven't seen that puppet picture in years. Such a youthful finger. Look at that smooth soft, wrinkle free skin.

I'm suprised you saved it. The saying that everything you post on the internet is forever. I'm glad I never posted any nude shots.

Back