Any one else in Alaska???

I would love to hear from you. I live in the Fairbanks area, and would especially appreciate some local replies.

------------------
It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels he is worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.

August 14, 1862 Abraham Lincon

You're too late
frown.gif
Moved on Feb 11 to California
biggrin.gif
(It's 65 degrees here. In a cold spell. teehee) There are some members on BF still in AK. JakeP and Yekim in Anchorage. And Kodiak PA in Kodiak.

------------------
"A knifeless man is a lifeless man"
-Nordic proverb

Yea, Yea... It was probably sixty five here to (in a warm spell), but I guess you would wrather see a plus than a minus. It's what weeds the men from the boys.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels he is worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.

Any signs that there will be a one time payout of the PFD? That would buy a lot of knives.

------------------
"A knifeless man is a lifeless man"
-Nordic proverb

There is a possibility, but I am doing everything I can to fight it. This would come nowhere near a one time payoff. This is an atempt of the government to buy the PFD. I am getting married within a year, and yea it would be nice, but I favor the long term benefits. If we kept things as they are now, I would recieve several times the payoff if I stick it out.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Alaskan Enthusiast (edited 03-29-2000).]

Just saw this thread. I live in Kodiak where people from Fairbanks vacation in the winteer...LOL!

Good to see you here. I was up in Fairbanks for a conference last October. It was already freezing there. Neat place to live.

Regards,

------------------
~Greg Mete~
Kodiak Alaska

Back