Any opinions on Walk with Faith 777 Tomahawks?

Walk,
your work is beautiful.
If I could get you to make a bearded hawk hybrid I would be a happy happy man.
Your handles look gorgeous, and your heads very well made as well.
Let me know if you do any customish work because I would love to chat.

P.S. Hiyas Fourtytwo

Walk,
your work is beautiful.
If I could get you to make a bearded hawk hybrid I would be a happy happy man.
Your handles look gorgeous, and your heads very well made as well.
Let me know if you do any customish work because I would love to chat.

P.S. Hiyas Fourtytwo

We would be happy to make you a custom bearded hawk. PM us or email us through our website if you are interested so we can "chat."
Tena

I also agree that the pictures look great and the products are top quality.

I can also see why the pricing structure is set up the way it is. Everyone wants something different and it would be extremely difficult to have one price for a multitude of configurations.

I see nothing wrong at all...good stuff! :thumbup:

I found you sheaths on Ebay, then found the Hawks...then found this thread. Now I want some sheaths for a few Cold Steel projects AND I want a hammer poll hawk from Brian!! Nice stuff.

I'll chime in here and say I would *HIGHY*recommend Walkbyfaith777's work. It is an outstanding tool. The edge retention is fantastic, one of the best cutting axes I have ever owned.

Here is one I have had for a few years (wbf77's pics)
PICT0202197212251_large.jpg

PICT0201197212205_large.jpg

PICT0214197212559_large.jpg

I have not seen any of Brian's work, but if it is REMOTELY the quality of Tena's, it has to be superb. She has done two custom leather jobs for me, a folding knife sheath and a Craig Barr Hawk sheath. Both are AWESOME. Top quality leather, leather work and hardware. Prices are unbelievably reasonable. After receiving the pieces, the quality is such that I would have expected to have paid twice what she charged. They "bend over backwards" to help. This is a first class operation by Americans producing American workmanship.

Back