*Any plans to make larger folders?

I like the strider folder but I would love a larger sized folder. Are there any plans to make larger folders?

Dude, are you insane? Surely you are talking about the Buck folder!?! The custom is about the biggest folder I could possibly see still being usable. It dwarfs the buck. How friggin big are you talking about? Anything bigger should be fixed. Anything larger than that, a sword!
smile.gif

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

I am a big guy 6'4" with huge hands. I am planning to buy a D2 sifu but would like to buy a bigger buck strider.

JFYI, Farid from England had a T1 tool steel tanto folder at the recent NY Show that is the largest I' ve ever seen. The overall width measured at its Ti scales were at LEAST 1" thick!! But it is a custom piece with a 5 month wait time.

L8r,
Nakano

Spend the money on the Custom. The Buck is nice, but it still is a buck. This one's all STRIDER baby!

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

The one in the middle is the custom folder. Sure we could build a larger one. Its simply a matter of time. Unfortunately it would be expensive as well. We have to charge by the hour on things like that. It sucks, but its hard for us to find time for one of a kind stuff anymore.

Talk to you soon.

SK
http://www3.knifeclub.com/product/strider_3fs.htm

Back