Any Spooky Halloween Knives This Year?

M390 blade steel for the October while 154CM for the Sheepdog.

I'm glad to see you using M390 on more of your premium knives. I was hoping for BD1N but 154CM works. This will be a good excuse to finally try a Sheepdog!

BTW, I've really warmed up to BD1N. It's a good all-round steel with excellent corrosion resistance. It's a natural step up from the N690 in your less expensive knives. I'd be happy to see BD1N in more models moving forward.

That said, I love that you've made N690 your "entry level". It's a decent steel with good corrosion resistance. It's like a modestly improved VG-10 and represents a solid value in the $50-70 range.

I'm glad to see you using M390 on more of your premium knives. I was hoping for BD1N but 154CM works. This will be a good excuse to finally try a Sheepdog!

BTW, I've really warmed up to BD1N. It's a good all-round steel with excellent corrosion resistance. It's a natural step up from the N690 in your less expensive knives. I'd be happy to see BD1N in more models moving forward.

That said, I love that you've made N690 your "entry level". It's a decent steel with good corrosion resistance. It's like a modestly improved VG-10 and represents a solid value in the $50-70 range.
We just procured a batch of BD1N, and will definitely put it in production in the near future. 😊

Very interested in the sheepdog in 390, will be looking for an announcement of this drop , don’t do insta or Facebook.😖
Here is the site for Halloween sheepdog, https://www.reylight.net/ He will upload the knife in one or two days. After he uploads it, I will update in this thread as well. Thank you for your anticipation! but the Sheepdog is in 154CM.

Ordered a Mini Sheepdog!! 👍 I am excited for this!! 👏 Thank You for the head’s up notice!! 17 left when I ordered. 🤔
John 😎

There were 12 left when I placed my order. Apparently, the flipper can be removed. I've never seen that before. While I prefer a flipper, I suppose that takes care of the "I wish it wasn't a flipper" crowd. I'll be curious to take it apart and see.

There were 12 left when I placed my order. Apparently, the flipper can be removed. I've never seen that before. While I prefer a flipper, I suppose that takes care of the "I wish it wasn't a flipper" crowd. I'll be curious to take it apart and see.
Yeah I only have a flipperless mini so far and I like the ergos of the ~choil that it has, so the removable tab was a pretty neat feature on these.

Bummer, I was following this thread and didn’t see any notifications. The Halloween knife looked cool.

The October (pricier but really awesome) is still on the way!
Ah ok cool. I didn’t realize the October was a separate model. I hope the scales turn out the same as the sheepdog. I better figure out what the Friday club is.

Sooo. Are these in the mail in time for Halloween??
Be disappointed if they aren’t here for Halloween. 🤔
John 🎃

Back