any spyderco fans play online video games?

hey spydie fans just wondering if anyone out there on bladeforums especially spyderco fans play xboxlive games like call of duty modern warefare 2 , halo reach, call of duty black ops. or anyother online xboxlive games? i just thought it'd be cool to play video games and talk and discuss spydie blades at the sametime. if there are any xboxlive gamers out there. add me my gamertag is ahrankhmai thanks and just send a brief message saying your from blade forums or u love spyderco. thanks for ur time for reading be safe and take care.

I play PC only, mainly Battlefield 2, ArmA 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and now I'm waiting for Red Orchestra 2 and Battlefield 3. Call of Duty is dead to me, they killed it after Modern Warfare 1.

Any COD from 3 on (but MW2 mostly), Halo, and Gears. Xbox360.

Modern Warfare 3, Elder scrolls V, GOW 3 all in the next few months... I'll be broke. Oh and Halo 4 next year.. Dangit.

PC over here.

I'm waiting for Planetside 2. Some of you might have remembered the first Planetside which was amazing for its time. I beta tested that game back then, back when broadband was not the norm.

Trailer for Planetside 2. Basically, it's a massive first person shooter. Think 4000+ simultaneous players at once in massive fire fights, with ground and aerial support. Oh...and HALO drops (no not HALO the game). High Altitude Low Open. It's basically how you entire a conflict zone in the game if you die. Otherwise, you have to head to the fronts first via foot or vehicle.

Planetside 2
[youtube]XBCp_rgAkfc[/youtube]

-----and here is the original Planetside. This footage is a good video representation of how massive firefights can get. BTW, the soundtrack choice is horrible in some portions of the video, but you do get a great idea of how crazy this game was. Those 350+ players are all from the same guild. Planetside 1 came out in 2003.

Planetside 1 assault
[youtube]rkmv8pSKZyo[/youtube]

Last edited:
I play Call of Duty (very rarely, the little kids make me contemplate shooting my Xbox), but the big online game I play is World of Warcraft. Nerds like knives too!

I play lots of Battlefield, BF2 on PC and BF:BC2 on PS3. I do play COD, but not often...I play them for a while when one comes out because they are entertaining, but I always stick with BF for the long haul. Can't wait for BF3!

Wish I had a gaming PC..I will someday, and will play the PC version of BF3 until my eyes bleed.

I play PC only, mainly Battlefield 2, ArmA 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and now I'm waiting for Red Orchestra 2 and Battlefield 3. Call of Duty is dead to me, they killed it after Modern Warfare 1.

Same here on all counts. I do play Fallout New Vegas though on PS3, it is a fun game. COD Black Ops was neat, but too arcadish for me.

Same here on all counts. I do play Fallout New Vegas though on PS3, it is a fun game. COD Black Ops was neat, but too arcadish for me.

Blops was fun for a month or so. Then you get tired of the mindless run and gun, overpowered killstreaks and kiddies swearing and screaming.

I really miss the Original Ghost Recon and the fantastic Rainbow Six series when it was PC Exclusive. Rogue Spear and Raven Shield were epic games.

Blops was fun for a month or so. Then you get tired of the mindless run and gun, overpowered killstreaks and kiddies swearing and screaming.

I really miss the Original Ghost Recon and the fantastic Rainbow Six series when it was PC Exclusive. Rogue Spear and Raven Shield were epic games.

And here I thought I was the only one thatdisapproved of a 12teen year old shrieking aon the mic was uncool. The blops storyline was great, as were the MW games, but franchising can be a bad thing. BFBC2 on the other hand is really entertaining. I definitely got my moneys worth. Bring on BF3, the trailers look amazing.

Amen.

::SPOILER ALERT:: The storyline was great until the main character supposedly assassinates kennedy after being in Vietnam.......................................

i used to play COD black ops on ps3
also used to play world of warcraft.... got addicted and had to quit LOL

used to play online games way to much way to much.. discovered the outdoors and ya that is alot better!!!

Damn, I totally forgot to mention that I adamantly play Fallout: New Vegas. Note to anybody with the or wanting to buy the game: DO NOT, for the love of God, buy the Dead Money DLC. I would never download that again, even if they paid me. It was the worst experience I have ever had with a video game. The other 2 addons are pretty good though. Three cheers for tangent subjects!

Back