any spyderco fans play online video games?

I play on PC... mostly Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft lately.

I have published mods for Elder Scrolls Oblivion. :)

I play a bit of Day of Defeat source. Most of my playing is on steam servers. I used to play WoW in my free time, but stopped because i got bored with Blizzard's shenanigans. I was a much hated pvp undead affliction lock on the Mal G'anis server at a time when people refused to roll affliction locks because they thought they were broken.......for the horde of course.

Lately I've been playing through the Steam client a lot. steam ID is rampancy.project

Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 (great co-op zombie shooter). Still meaning to get around to playing StarCraft II and Portal II.

Only online games I play these days is Castle aAge in FaceBook. I dare not to try World of Tanks, I would get hooked so badly on it...

COD World at War, Black Ops- I have a picture for you guys that play Medal of Honour, When you play the game in the begining before you want to play live, the first scene takes you to Gardez in Afghanistan, where you end the scene at a Fort.
IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

Last edited:
My xbox gamer tag is SUPERstupidWild and READYsetSWOOP. I play all the new fps games. Black ops, Homefront for right now.

Am I the only one who plays Halo: Reach? I use my knife often in that game. Btw my gamertag is my profile name.

My daughter has an xBox and I've tried Black Ops. Great fun!!! I was promoted to level 8 yesterday.:pirate:

i usually only play zombies on blackops. but i play online alot. excited about the new modern warfare and battlefield 3. xbx360: BearBeata

I play Rock Band on xbox live. I haven't gotten into any new first person shooters but I have Ultimate Doom downloaded from the Xbox live arcade as well.

PC over here.

I'm waiting for Planetside 2. Some of you might have remembered the first Planetside which was amazing for its time. I beta tested that game back then, back when broadband was not the norm.

Trailer for Planetside 2. Basically, it's a massive first person shooter. Think 4000+ simultaneous players at once in massive fire fights, with ground and aerial support. Oh...and HALO drops (no not HALO the game). High Altitude Low Open. It's basically how you entire a conflict zone in the game if you die. Otherwise, you have to head to the fronts first via foot or vehicle.

Planetside 2
[youtube]XBCp_rgAkfc[/youtube]

-----and here is the original Planetside. This footage is a good video representation of how massive firefights can get. BTW, the soundtrack choice is horrible in some portions of the video, but you do get a great idea of how crazy this game was. Those 350+ players are all from the same guild. Planetside 1 came out in 2003.

Planetside 1 assault
[youtube]rkmv8pSKZyo[/youtube]

That's awesome, I didn't know they were going make a second Planetside. I had always wanted to get into the first one, but I was still addicted to EQ at the time :redface:
I definitely need to get Planetside 2!

anybody who want to add me on xbox live, my gamertag is RUNNINintoTREES.

i mostly pay grand theft auto 4. mw2. fallout 3 and black ops sometimes.

I have played it before and now I play Overwatch. That is a really nice shooter with the design of the animation that no one else has. All other shooters became similar. Same graphics, same animation. Everything the same. Just overwatch is different. I had a dream to get the diamond rank in it but was too hard for me and I didn’t have enough time. So I used the overwatch boost. Real professionals work there so they boosted me easily.

Last edited:
Back