Anybody been to Legoland in FL?

madcap_magician

Farts rainbows.
Platinum Member
I know they have a 'no weapons' policy, but looking to figure out if I'll be hassled for a pocket clip (and should therefore carry a knife entirely in my pocket), or run through a metal detector at some point (and should therefore not carry a knife at all). Taking the kids down next month.

Again, this is in regard to the FLORIDA location, I suspect the California one may be different.

In regards to places with a no weapons policy its probably best to just leave it in the car for the hour or two you will be in there. That or don't tote anything that isn't noticeable like a small knife or SAK.

Or carry something you won't mind forfeiting.
I can't stand going somewhere without a blade of some kind on me.
Also........have a great trip! When I took my boys, the joy for me was just watching their reactions!!
Priceless memories!!
Joe

Or carry something you won't mind forfeiting.
I can't stand going somewhere without a blade of some kind on me.
Also........have a great trip! When I took my boys, the joy for me was just watching their reactions!!
Priceless memories!!
Joe

Haha I have a little of both. The kids think we're going to Wyoming. My wife and I have spent several nights giggling at the anticipated freak out.

Awesome!!! You and the Mrs must be busting at the seams!!!!
I would LOVE to see their faces when they realize they aren't in Wyoming!!
Joe

Haha I have a little of both. The kids think we're going to Wyoming. My wife and I have spent several nights giggling at the anticipated freak out.

Just leave it in the car . I had to let them hold my Imperial Camp knife at Fiesta Texas a few years ago. At least they were nice enough to give it back when we got done.

Delta, did you go? What was the story on your edc? Did the kids like it--how old?

Back