Anybody know what these have in common?

Murphnuge

2013-06-03_11-34-07_287_zpsb8dd6c36.jpg

Other than the obvious, they're all mine. Yep, I've finally got a Magua! So, the tables have turned Derek. Do you have an M-18?

Hehe....yeah Derek. You gotta M-18?

Pleasure meeting you Diesel D, Also Doc Trinidad, and Todd, your cousin Derek.

D I bet Todd could make a bolt on set of wood and olive drab handles for Murphs 18 then he would have a flawless matching set.

Pleasure meeting you Diesel D, Also Doc Trinidad, and Todd, your cousin Derek.

D I bet Todd could make a bolt on set of wood and olive drab handles for Murphs 18 then he would have a flawless matching set.
You too, thorny. Enjoyed talking to you. Glad you got to pick one up right off the table. This thread has inspired me to snap a pic of my TM hunt collection. I'll post later, it's getting pretty big. And Doc, same thing. Pleasure to meet you. It was nice to have friends around the table!

I was actually thinking the 18 needs curly maple handles... It seems the hornet and the magua are OD, the TWS is OD/Maple, the 18 since it is larger needs all maple.

Negative, Ghostrider. Mine is completely different and not just because it was quenched in beer.

ROFL. This really brightened my day.

and I was wondering what kind of turnabout we'd see from the death chants and all that... classic!

Back