Anybody want a FREE knife....? :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your knives and always peeeking into your forum! Got one K5 coming!! This might be another one!!:thumbup:

Very nice knife. Actually, the straight blade is exactly as I have been looking for in a knife. I'll bet that that thing is wicked at push cuts when sharp.

The forums are good. I always like to look at makers forums. Plus they are an easier way to ask for something made in the event that you want that.

Cody

PS, by Saturday you mean tomorrow or next day?

I like the way you take a design and make it your own, and your shop pictures made me drool. Very cool stuff with a unique twist.

i like the looks of your kitchen knives alot and know quite a few people that have expressed interest about them......i have heard one of your customers say they had an absolute top notch handle.....the one thing i would recommend is some additional pics of spines and geometry shots from the heel....it is very helpful these days.....i know from buying alot of custom kitchen knives on the net.....you don't wanna end up with a knife with horrible edge geometry.....i really like the looks of the clay coated blade with a nice custom handle.....japanese knives are on the rise and if you can get in on that market it would be great.....ohh yeah...keep going with the carbon...not enough people use it in my opinion.....thanks for the contest....ryan

That is awesome Great design and top notch quality. I've gotten back into knives in the last few years and I love damascus.

Very nice.

Daniel, I've been watchin' you since the beginning, you've always made nice pieces and the cable damascus keyring knife should be sharing EDC duty with the damascus David Winston keyring knife on my keyring now.

BTW I've always enjoyed your posts, pictures and how-tos on your forum.

Thanks for the contest.:D :thumbup:

I really like the forums and I especially appreciate the very reasonable prices on your work. very good value! (my favorite is the k-tusk)

Love your kitchen knives - wish I had more money.

I usually only look for active topics in these forums, and I've noticed this forum pop up a lot lately. To tell the truth, I never heard about your knives before this forum! I'm glad its here.

Great knives (have your Kardas K4 shortie, my first custom), and really cool forum. It's nice that Bladeforums has been supportive of makers who are great contributors to the site overall, and that you're taking advantage of this, by providing a friendly, interactive sub forum. Everybody wins!

Cool stuff!

That's a beautiful little knife. Your knives always have a certain clean, defined look to them. They are very utilitarian and that is what I love about your work.
Thank you for this opportunity.
Keep up the awesome work!

Dan I think you and your site are very informative and helpful for the beginning knife maker. This forum is a great addition with the ability to pass the information and techniques that you've learn and also provide us with a place to view you latest and greatest achievements. I would like to see more of your tutorials moved here and for you to eventually develop more of them. You have proven to be an inspiration to us all who have ever wanted to try our hand at making a knife. Thanks please continue to do your best.

P.S. I really like the Scandi Nessmuk design.

Thanks for offering this up Dan.

A picture thread sticky would be nice, and more updates to your site would be good as well.

It looks nice. I was looking at the nessmuks a few days ago, wondering what i should get.
What's cable damascus? Made from cable wires?

I really like the looks of some of your knives, particularly the nessmuks. :thumbup:

I really like you work. Your knives are great and very practical to use. I can't seem to find any specs or pics of your WSK knives on your site. Other than that your site is great. Keep up the good work.

The only thing I don't like about your knives is the fact that I'm very tempted to buy every one I see. :D

I like the flow of your site. You really have a lot of good content. I don't like the chef's knives on the opening page. It make me think you just make chef's knives, but you make so much more. I think your pics are good. I like the shop tour the best. I think most customers are intrigued by what goes into making their knife and how we do it. You knives look great. I like your style and choice of materials.
-John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back