Anymore DEK 1s coming in 3V?

Howdy to all, and to Nathan and Jo.

I've been on a big knife kick recently, and just found out about CPK. Absolutely lovely knives, in both design and execution.

I'd love to pickup a DEK1 in 3v, but so far I've only seen the last couple of sales of the DEKs in the marketplace, all in AEBL.

Also saw a post from Nathan saying they are at the end of their run for the DEK1, and I'm worried I might miss my chance to pick one up.

Will the DEK1 continued to be offered (at least for a while?) and will they ever be offered in 3V again?

Thank you for any answers, and I look forward to being able to pick up my first CPK at some point in the near future.

Question - is the DEK 2 / 3 similar to the DEK 1? I don't know much about them, and didn't see any info on them on the website or on here, granted I haven't searched exhaustively yet.

I'll try to contact Jo and see if there is a way to snag something.

A pre-order would be wonderful for future knives.

Thank you all (especially Nathan) for the response!

Question - is the DEK 2 / 3 similar to the DEK 1? I don't know much about them, and didn't see any info on them on the website or on here, granted I haven't searched exhaustively yet.

I'll try to contact Jo and see if there is a way to snag something.

A pre-order would be wonderful for future knives.

Thank you all (especially Nathan) for the response!

I appreciate everyone's thoughts on this thread, and thanks for the links to the other projects! I'm eyeing these knives very hard right now, and will take the leap at some point soon.

Back