Anymore Left-handed Versions Planned?

Sheepdog!!! Just got one and would love it if I could at least move the clip to the other side.
Honestly, I'd rather see more models be given lefty clip drilling than see more full on lefty models. Wider market appeal, lower manufacturing cost. I'm for lefty models, but we could see half a dozen models get lefty clip drilling for the cost of one full lefty model (I would assume).

Sorry I'm very late to this thread, but I had to say this.
If Kizer re-released the lefty Gemini I'd buy it immediately. However, I wouldn't even touch a Gemini with just a flipped clip. As a lefty I can't stand the feel of ANY righty framelock. I can barely tolerate righty liner locks, and they would have to be under fifty bucks for me to consider. A flipped clip does NOT make a lefty.
Of course it's a wider market appeal to just tap a few holes on the show side (something that many hate the aesthetics of BTW), but that's not what this is about. If they're willing to cater to a niche market within what is already a niche market it should be encouraged.

All that being said. If Kizer is still listening I would buy any of the following in a lefty version.
Intrepid
Feist
Ursa Minor

I have been, and will be keeping my eyes open and fingers crossed.

Re-release of the left handed Gemini mid July 2018.

Kizer cutlery messaged me today and said the next lefty version will be the Sheepdog Design c01c scheduled for release is December 2018

I just want to be able to move the clips of any of the models to the other side. Right hand locks are totally fine. If you can't move the clip to the other side being able to go to tip down is good as well. I almost didn't buy the mini sheepdog because I could not move the clip. I did avoid buying any of the other right hand only clip models. Well I do have a Feist but with it's front flipper I felt it was safe enough for left hand carry.

Amazing news guys thanks.

Had a lefty Gemini that I sold and really regret it.

Going to hold out for the sheepdog though.

Re-release of the left handed Gemini mid July 2018.

Kizer cutlery messaged me today and said the next lefty version will be the Sheepdog Design c01c scheduled for release is December 2018

I was told by the Facebook rep the next lefty was to be the Megatherium. I would love the c01c!

Does that mean no Gemini re-release?:oops:
Though I'd rather MANY other models. I'd take the Megatherium over the Sheepdog, and would consider getting it if there is no Gemini.

Does that mean no Gemini re-release?:oops:
Though I'd rather MANY other models. I'd take the Megatherium over the Sheepdog, and would consider getting it if there is no Gemini.

Yes there is going to be a re-release of the Gemini in the next couple of weeks. Nothing to worry about David. ;)

Thanks T!
I've been kicking myself for "waiting" to buy the first release.
It's a great thing for a company to even make one lefty version per year. Considering that many brands don't make any at all.

Thanks for the heads up. Decided my bike could go without new pipes for a little longer, and now I'm going to have two lefty flippers. Can't wait for the sheepdog.

A left handed feist would be awesome. I love my left hand gemini I appreciate a company making left handed version of their knives.

Back