Anyone buy a Syncro yet?

Biginboca

Gold Member
What do you think of it? I kind of dig the looks, and the slim integral design looks like it packs a lot of blade for the handle size.

I just received mine today and so far so good. Fit and finish is perfect, the action is really good, and detent is nice and strong. I love the integral TI handle on this. It’s a big knife, but design lets it fit in the pocket quite nicely. First day carrying it, but I’m really impressed with it so far.

I just received mine today and so far so good. Fit and finish is perfect, the action is really good, and detent is nice and strong. I love the integral TI handle on this. It’s a big knife, but design lets it fit in the pocket quite nicely. First day carrying it, but I’m really impressed with it so far.
Pictures?

dateposted-public

Glad someone asked and you answered. I don’t like super strong detents. I fidget too much. This one is a pass. Good looking though.

Looks good, I didn't know it was integral.

looks big next to a Sebenza, is that a full size 21? If so that things is huge!

How big compared to say a zt0452?

Glad someone asked and you answered. I don’t like super strong detents. I fidget too much. This one is a pass. Good looking though.
Glad to help. I agree it’s not a great fidgety knife. It’s a beauty though.

Looks good, I didn't know it was integral.

looks big next to a Sebenza, is that a full size 21? If so that things is huge!

How big compared to say a zt0452?
Yes, that’s the full size sebenza. The syncro is definitely big, but carries quite well as it has a thin handle. I don’t have any ZTs for comparison. The integral definitely makes it even better.

Yes, that’s the full size sebenza. The syncro is definitely big, but carries quite well as it has a thin handle. I don’t have any ZTs for comparison. The integral definitely makes it even better.
good lookin out

I like the fact that the knife is completely sterile of branding or text except for the We logo on the pivot. Perfect fit and finish on the knife. I didn't notice the detent being weak or strong. Seems just right to me. Overall a perfectly implemented nice design. Have only carried it for a week though.

Reactions: AF
Back