• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Anyone ever get a replacement part from Kershaw

Sirryacus, we only judge people here by the way they present themselves. I can only imagine how you presented yourself to Kershaw and the Postal Service.

I just recently called Kershaw about a broken blade retainer on my boy's Scallion. They didn't ask for payment, and it was in my hands in just a few days. I've had the same postal carrier for approximately 10 years. And she is smoking hot. Dang I love deliveries. [emoji16][emoji56]

•••••••••••••••

Sent from my mind....using Tap-a-Thought. (tm)

I just recently called Kershaw about a broken blade retainer on my boy's Scallion. They didn't ask for payment, and it was in my hands in just a few days. I've had the same postal carrier for approximately 10 years. And she is smoking hot. Dang I love deliveries. [emoji16][emoji56]

•••••••••••••••

Sent from my mind....using Tap-a-Thought. (tm)

Even more of an excuse to buy more knives!

It does sort of sound like a local office issue which is not unheard of. I had a local carrier who was absolutely horrible. Had to complain about him one time he was especially inefficient. The local office knew exactly who I was talking about. We've had a new guy for over a year now who is fantastic. I mean truly epic. Just like with any system there can be a few bad eggs but they are the exception in what is a overall very efficient complex system.

I've had clips, screws, and torsion bars delivered without charges. Talk to kershaw, they might refund you. Consider speaking to the manager at the PO or taking your complaint on line (not here).

That's interesting, I always thought that if something was sent with insufficient postage, it was returned to the sender. I had no idea they would let it get to it's destination and charge the recipient the extra postage. I suppose the recipient could refuse the package and this way at least they have the option of getting the package.

Either way it's good you got the part, bad about the hassle, and hopefully there are not a lot of small Kershaw parts in the system right now that don't have the correct postage on them. USPS has been hit and miss with me over the years, some locations are great, some are horrible, some delivery people are great, some are terrible, like most any other big franchise.

That's interesting, I always thought that if something was sent with insufficient postage, it was returned to the sender. I had no idea they would let it get to it's destination and charge the recipient the extra postage. I suppose the recipient could refuse the package and this way at least they have the option of getting the package.

Either way it's good you got the part, bad about the hassle, and hopefully there are not a lot of small Kershaw parts in the system right now that don't have the correct postage on them. USPS has been hit and miss with me over the years, some locations are great, some are horrible, some delivery people are great, some are terrible, like most any other big franchise.

I was thinking the same thing Todd. How was it accepted for delivery without proper postage??? Seems weird to me.
Seems like a very small issue to me and I really doubt I would've come here to bitch and complain about it......
But to each his own I guess.
I also guess I'm very lucky with my Post Office. I am in there so much I've gotten to know most of the employees and they are fantastic!! The patience they show is mind boggling!!

To the OP.....this obviously pissed you off terribly. Call Kershaw and demand a refund!!!
👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
Joe

I also guess I'm very lucky with my Post Office. I am in there so much I've gotten to know most of the employees and they are fantastic!! The patience they show is mind boggling!!

The girls who work the counter at my local PO have to put up with some real dopes! I don't envy them at all. They are real saints for all the garbage they have to put up with. Luckily the PO has a Self Serve Kiosk so I don't have to stand in line and watch the circus much.

I have had one package come without enough postage. It was for the wife so who knows what happened. I paid my guy and got over it.

No joke Cray!! They could make a reality TV show in my PO!!
[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
Joe

I was thinking the same thing Todd. How was it accepted for delivery without proper postage??? Seems weird to me.
Seems like a very small issue to me and I really doubt I would've come here to bitch and complain about it......
But to each his own I guess.

To the OP.....this obviously pissed you off terribly. Call Kershaw and demand a refund!!!
👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
Joe
They give you the option of paying or to refuse it and haven't sent back, as I said earlier in the thread it's kinda odd they sent me stuff before the same exact way and it didn't come postage due.

The garbage I refer to would be a bullshit extra surcharge if Kershaw shipped the clip in an envelope the post office then would complain oh there is something hard and not completely flat in here, can't win with these people.

my post man. works extremely hard. it's not easy dealing with BLANK all day like he does.
FEEL FREE TO FILL IN THE BLANK.

Back