• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Anyone have any experience with ECOP

Searched the forums and found a few posts about ecop. Mostly positive. I was just wondering if anyone had experience with them, specifically the authenticity of the knives they sell. Anyone get a knife from them and found out it was a Chinese knockoff?? I just bought a Fox 478 Karambit from them. Cheers...

I've bought things from their fleabay store, their products are definitely authentic and shipping is very fast. They just seem a bit lazy with their item descriptions.

I've bought things from their fleabay store, their products are definitely authentic and shipping is very fast. They just seem a bit lazy with their item descriptions.

+1 to all of this, good experience overall. I will say for some reason (that even they cannot answer because I asked them) I am now unable to buy from their fleabay store... some sort of glitch that I guess they don't know how to fix, which is annoying. If I buy in future I have to go with their direct site or something.

Still, no reflection on their authentic products.

Moved to Feedback.
General Knife Discussion is for discussing knives
Feedback GBU is for discussing dealers, sales, and questions regarding purchase.

I have only had one dealing with them and it wasnt positive. I bought some mags, got a shipping notification and a tracking number, then 4 days later got an email saying the item was out of stock. I wouldnt hesitate to give them another try if they have something I really need but definitely left a bad taste in my mouth.

Unfortunately, purchasing an item that is out of stock or having sellers change their mind has happened to me several times over the last few months with a few different companies and even people on here.

I've bought several items from ECop via Amazon. I've never had any problems and their shipping is faster than most Amazon 2nd party sellers.

Yep, not knives, but I have bought a good bit off them in the past and they have happily shipped to me down here with no issues.

Andy

Thanks for the feedback guys! Here's a copy of the email they sent me today:

"Thank you for contacting us. I can guarantee it's not a knock-off J We do not sell clones, factory seconds, knock-offs, or anything of that matter. We only sell brand new Factory authentic items sealed in their original factory packaging.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.
Take care and stay safe,
Jessica S.
Customer Service Representative"

I think Ecop is a front for Blue Ridge Knives, the largest Knife Wholesaler in the USofA. Both are located in Marion VA. a very small town. All the pix in Ecops Fleabay items are straight out of the Blue Ridge Catalog. Might be a coincidence. Blue Ridge is a Good company to deal with.

I’ve made a handful of purchases from eCop! over the last few months. No problems at all, and delivery is very quick. For example, my most recent purchase was ordered last Friday morning, and the item was delivered on Monday via USPS first class.

BTW, eCop! Police Supply is the DBA for Porter Internet Sales LLC, whoever they are.

Just wanted to add that I also emailed Fox Cutlery about Ecop. They just sent me an email confirming the Fox karambits sold by Ecop (well the one I bought at least) are authentic originals. So there we have it from the horses mouth iteself. Here's a copy of Fox Cutlery's email chain. (Read from the bottom)

yes sir is origianl otherwise going to buy from renutechsolutions.com.

regards
colt fox italy
Il 02/10/2014 03:23,********* scritto:
Thanks for the reply.

ecopusa.com and their ebay store is http://www.ebay.ca/usr/ecop!?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

They guaranteed me that all their products are authentic factory originals, brand new, unopened, in the original packaging.

Rob

Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 6:49 AM
To: *********
Subject: Re: eCOP Police Supply

dear Sir,

can you please send us the link of this shop so that we can tell you if the 478 is origial?
thank you so much.

regards
Colt FOX italy
Il 28/09/2014 01:33, scritto:
Hello I just bought a Fox 478 Karmabit from a very large USA based ebay store called eCOP Police Supply and I’m trying to see if they sell authentic Fox products or fakes.

Last edited:
I bought a lot of fishing lures from them through ebay. I ended up getting five small envelopes from them, each containing a single carpenter's finishing nail. No real human has replied to me with an explanation. 194 negative feedbacks this month alone, so I don't know what is going on with them.

I bought a knife from them a few years ago (via an auction site listing), and had no issues. Packed well, got what I paid for, knife was authentic.

I have purchased a number of knives from ecop via the big auction site and haven't encountered any problems. Generally fast shipping, decent packaging, and good communication.

Back