Anyone heard from Mark lately?

I purchased 3 knives from Mark and every single knife was a struggle to get him to ship - ultimately he always ended up delivering. This has gotten out of control though and while I sympathize with people struggling to make ends meet but what he has done is just plain and simple stealing. I would recommend logging a formal complaint with the mods and if that doesn't work find out where he works and mail a demand letter. Theft is theft and should not be tolerated.

I had a couple knives made by Mark as well and your right it was a battle to get him to ship. The last knife I got from him pissed me off so much I sold it. Then he kind of went away and then reapeared and started taking deposits and boom, I'm closing down the shop for the summer. I felt bad for all the people that gave him money because I knew he was going to screw everyone over.

I wonder if he is teaching the inmates how to make knives ?

What a shame. I have several of his knives and the more I think about it the more I want to just throw all of them into the river and move on. Only problem is I like them too much to do that. Perhaps I should just grind his name off and tell everyone that someone else made them. At first I figured it was just a guy with ADD who was trying to get his life together. As time goes on I realize that was an optomistic view at best. I have no problem calling him a crook now and a genuine A hole. It is some comfort to know that others feel the same way. He pissed onto a bunch of loyal, honest people for a few dollars and change. Can't wait to see how it works out for him if he ever tries to get back into the knife business.. Hope you are reading this Mark......F You.

Reading all of this makes me glad I decided when I started in this business to never take money up front, problems can, and do, happen. I would rather wait untill it`s ready to ship before taking any payment. I really hope things work out for all of you, and hope that Mark gets things worked out.

What a shame. I have several of his knives and the more I think about it the more I want to just throw all of them into the river and move on. Only problem is I like them too much to do that. Perhaps I should just grind his name off and tell everyone that someone else made them. At first I figured it was just a guy with ADD who was trying to get his life together. As time goes on I realize that was an optomistic view at best. I have no problem calling him a crook now and a genuine A hole. It is some comfort to know that others feel the same way. He pissed onto a bunch of loyal, honest people for a few dollars and change. Can't wait to see how it works out for him if he ever tries to get back into the knife business.. Hope you are reading this Mark......F You.

Yep i agree he makes a great user knife but after all this.... no thanks

I agree, this is totally unacceptable. Too bad, cause he does make a good knife! And as I recall, he did promise to refund all outstanding deposits... Mark, if you are reading this, make good on your promise, I don't want to have a bad feeling whenever I use one of my favorite utility knives!

Just received a refund of my deposit I made more than a year ago. Looks like he's trying to make good with people. If you are owed money, I would email him. Good luck.

Back