anyone like to play with regenyei?

I've handled a few at HEMA clubs in London, they are well made, around the same quality as Kvetun, maybe just a little south now.
Good training swords.

been playing sca rapier for a while and starting to aquire kit for cut and thrust. have a couple of blunt regenyei longswords, they are great fun and i enjoy dual weilding with them. my favorite at the moment is the flamberge two hander, its so well balanced that i can easily control it single handedšŸ™ƒ the nearest hema club is over 140km away. as an older reenactor i realy enjoy the cultural aspects of the sca as much as the combat. for me in oz the regenyei blades have been a great affordable option. currently using a hanwei rapier and one i assembled from parts from a site in oz called medieval fight club. i am currently waiting for a flexi dagger from regenyei

been playing sca rapier for a while and starting to aquire kit for cut and thrust. have a couple of blunt regenyei longswords, they are great fun and i enjoy dual weilding with them. my favorite at the moment is the flamberge two hander, its so well balanced that i can easily control it single handedšŸ™ƒ the nearest hema club is over 140km away. as an older reenactor i realy enjoy the cultural aspects of the sca as much as the combat. for me in oz the regenyei blades have been a great affordable option. currently using a hanwei rapier and one i assembled from parts from a site in oz called medieval fight club. i am currently waiting for a flexi dagger from regenyei

Nice, I never knew they did a flamberge model, I'll have to go look up some pics.

there on holidays at the moment, there is a yt video of someone using it. i actualy have the blunt version so i can practice in saftey. i also have a sharp two hander from them,, its about 10cm longer than the famberge and so sharp im too frightened to use it untill ive practiced a lot more, as a mistake would be a trip to the hospital if i didnt bleed out first. this is why i aquired the blunt flamberge.

cant afford an ozy made custom. even after postage my regenyei's are cost effective beaters. construction, balance and even sharpness, these blades are perfect with out the extra "jewellery" of finish that will cost another $1000 us. i find these are badass users not dependant on a university degree to usešŸ™ƒ

Back