Anyone purchase a sword from the Skyjiro Forge website?

You have to register an account and there is a non existent privacy policy you have to select... seems strange.
Just wondering if anyone has used their specific home website to purchase swords and if everything went well!
Thanks y'all!

Generally flamed elsewhere for years. When David Goldberg began an association with the source, there was mention of him claiming workmanship but even he admitted he was simply a reseller. Extremely overpriced and can be found on ebay and Amazon.

Cheers
GC

the banter goes back more than a decade

Amazing info! Thank you! Any comparable websites? I just bought a ronin katana and think it is awesome, and don't want to go down the Hanwei path for personal reasons. Love the Ronin, but looking for nicer bells and whistles/slicker execution. Anything come to mind from anyone?

I am generally out of the loop in the current market. The Sword Buyer's Guide discussion board has much of the current market information. My one katana was from Hanwei 16 years ago. I still own it and it has stood the trials of time and handled/cut with by many people.

I stress learning about the swords, as there are a lot of elements regarding katana to consider. One could do worse than starting at the beginning.
https://www.japaneseswordindex.com/

Cheers
GC

Back