Anyone see the Resident Evil trailer....

Think she's using two HI Khuks??

extinction2.jpg

Mila kicks butt! And she really gets into all the martial arts/weapons training stuff for her movies.She is a consistantly entertaining and interesting woman. Shes also very easy on the eyes and a very cool "chick"!
A former model whos not brain dead, who is actually intelligent and not totally full of her self, who-da thunk it? DANG!
:)

Yeah of course the Khukris are most likely aluminum/rubber but thats the movies, do you think Conan's sword was steel? Nope aluminum. A lot of the guns (in the nonfiring sequences) in movies are rubber too.
I am really looking forward to this flick, looks like Resident Evil meets Mad Max!
Woohoo!

they seem to be cheap tourist models... in the preview she does some crazy XMA style stuff with the khuks lol :)

MJ is great... i love all her work CEPT "ultra violet" :foot:

I'd be in for that. With an engraving like "From the members of HI Bladeforums"

lol, funny thought... lets all chip in and buy her a pair of "REAL!!!" khuks :D

That'd be awesome, except they'd probably have to ruin the edge so she didn't endanger herself and others around her. :p

Man, everytime I see that pic I think "Why didn't they just give her one huge khuk instead of those two little ones? She'd have to get so close to those zombies to decapitate their foul heads!"

Oh and that chick ain't bad, but the dual-personality chick from Heroes is in this move too, and she's somethin' else. :D

Back