Anyone seen the Huusk knife scam ads ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've basically already ended conversing on this "Dead Horse"....So anyone asking if I'm giving Huusk free press is not reading this blog. Why take the time to comment if you're not going to follow the conversations ?
Thanks for the help here.
I really don't think this was a waste of time at all. This is exactly what Blade Forums are here for.
You bought one?

I sold one ?
" I was taken in by the advertisement " .

Their advertising sold the knife I didn't , the entire rest on the internet where these are being advertised and sold is much bigger than this small low traffic subforum and this thread is not going to sell these garbage knives.

Last edited:
I sold one ?
" I was taken in by the advertisement " .

Their advertising sold the knife I didn't , the entire rest on the internet where these are being advertised and sold is much bigger than this small low traffic subforum and this thread is not going to sell these garbage knives.
First, this thread has already sold a knife. Second, the old "those people over there are doing much worse than me so this one bad thing doesn't matter" argument is silly.

Giving any sort of attention, especially with links or reviews, to these sort of scammers is helping them. All the cloner threads a while back was just free advertising for the clones while their defenders ignorantly argued in favor of counterfeits.

Best to just avoid this sort of obvious garbage all together. No more attention needed besides possibly a passing, "you see this garbage?" comment. I'll go back to my original point, what if everyone made a thread about some garbage knife ad they saw? BFC would be full of threads like that!

I mean, when you see dog poop on the side of the road, later in the day do you feel the need to tell those around you about said poop?

First, this thread has already sold a knife. Second, the old "those people over there are doing much worse than me so this one bad thing doesn't matter" argument is silly.

Giving any sort of attention, especially with links or reviews, to these sort of scammers is helping them. All the cloner threads a while back was just free advertising for the clones while their defenders ignorantly argued in favor of counterfeits.

Best to just avoid this sort of obvious garbage all together. No more attention needed besides possibly a passing, "you see this garbage?" comment. I'll go back to my original point, what if everyone made a thread about some garbage knife ad they saw? BFC would be full of threads like that!

I mean, when you see dog poop on the side of the road, later in the day do you feel the need to tell those around you about said poop?
He didn't really read the thread and would have bought one regardless, so I do not believe it was this thread that sold one.

And no I'm not just justifying anything, I truly believe this thread is not responsible.

I understand your point, but pointing out some crap on the side of the road is a bad analogy.
Nobody is gonna be asking what the stuff was they found on the bottom of their shoe, or question whether or not they should be stepping in this stuff on the sidewalk.

They might however have questions about a knife they wound up with, or wonder if these are legitimate because their adds have intrigued them.
In that case this thread is here.

By your logic every time someone questions the authenticity of a Bowie knife they bought it is going to sell counterfeit Bowie knives.

I think this thread is done, if anyone is in question of these these crappy knives they can just read the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back