• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Anyone want to make me a knife?

I'm looking for someone to make me a custom knife in the 200-250 price range. I'm wanting a 3-4 in hunter/bushcrafter type blade with shadetree burlap micarta handle (I'd be happy to provide the scales). Id also be happy to go over the details of what I'm looking for but first just want to see if there's anyone out there available/willing to do it (I've already asked various makers individually and they all have huge wait lists). Let me know if you're interested! Thanks!

Ive got a couple hardened blades ready to go in my bushcraft design. steel is 1084 , id be happy to use your choice of handle material. I can grind in whatever geometry you like, i prefer a full flat grind with a lightly convexed edge myself.
here is a photo example, send me an email if you are interested.
MDr6qIJ.jpg

I'm looking for someone to make me a custom knife in the 200-250 price range. I'm wanting a 3-4 in hunter/bushcrafter type blade with shadetree burlap micarta handle (I'd be happy to provide the scales). Id also be happy to go over the details of what I'm looking for but first just want to see if there's anyone out there available/willing to do it (I've already asked various makers individually and they all have huge wait lists). Let me know if you're interested! Thanks!

Hey there! I have a batch of my Filipino Style "Pakal" bushcraft knives, and I can customize one according to your specifications. The knife is 226USD, Shipped, and the knife set (with sheat and firestarter) is 350USD, shipped. If this is something that interests you, I'd be happy to take on this project with you.
march 19 BF post 3.jpg march 19 BF post.jpg

For more of my work, check out my website at https://baleteblades.com
Check out https://www.facebook.com/baleteblades/ too!

Back