Anything goes, part deux..... The stoopid continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd still contact them, thank them for seeing your videos as good enough for posting for their purposes, but ask that they please give you credit or kindly remove them from their sites. I think it's only fair.
I can relate because with a lot of the carshow coverage, model shoots etc I do, I get people asking for web size copies of pics I may have taken of them or their cars, etc. They then go and post them on their Facbook page or whatever but crop out my logo stamps for my website and name. That's just a slap in the face as far as I'm concerned.

Think I might have found my next handgun. S&W 327 M&P R8. Yes, it is quite the abomination but, I've always liked that S&W has the balls to come out with crazy styled revolvers. Gonna have to do some research on it I think.

170292_large.jpg

innnnterresting?
without looking it up online, is that a k-frame, 3.25" bbl, underrail, and hogue or pachmayer grips? Steel or scandium frame?

innnnterresting?
without looking it up online, is that a k-frame, 3.25" bbl, underrail, and hogue or pachmayer grips? Steel or scandium frame?

N Frame, 8 shot, 5" barrel, rail, Hogue grips, scandium frame, stainless steel cylinder.

well, how else are we going to attach the junglas? :eek:

man that is pretty insane, in that case i would get the revolver in 454 casull, with the junglas on the end there would be practically no barrel rise :eek: ;)

N Frame, 8 shot, 5" barrel, rail, Hogue grips, scandium frame, stainless steel cylinder.
OK, that could be fun.
I likes me some N-frame.
could probably even come up with a bayo-mount/adapter for an ESEE-4 on it. :)

Finally somewhat back from Blade. It was a great time but now it's back to the grind.

Maglite one, toe.......Zero!

DSCF1037.jpg

The freaking nail is hanging on by a little strip of the nailbed. I just want to rip it off but it hurts WAY too much.

Anyone who was wondering why I was limping at Blade, there you go.

couple shots, some ice on the toe to numb it, and a barefoot walk through deep 70's shag carpet - it'll come off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back