Anything goes three...The trifecta of stoopid goes on.

it leaves this stuff behind :p:D

so much drama, i thought i stumbled onto arfcom for a sec there.

AHAHAHAHA, very true.

Instead of going in to DPx check out Rocket's newest vid. Video shot by Gundude....

[Youtube]NmlFd7XRtkM[/Youtube]

We are breeding a world of sociopaths and psyhcos.

And it's only going to get worse as technolgy becomes more pervasive.

Not to mention the downgrade in thinking ability, as information gets easier to access people think less, "oh just google it".

But then again thats what they said about the written word awhile back.

AHAHAHAHA, very true.

Instead of going in to DPx check out Rocket's newest vid. Video shot by Gundude....

Thanks for lending me your heels for the video shoot adam!

It took a week to get rid of the stickiness! :eek:

AHAHAHAHA, very true.

rocket was a handful to film. he kept on making demands "wheres my latte?" "wheres my sheep?" :eek:

I cut myself with the Izula last night.
Nothing major, so no thread was created.

It was the first time that I ever cut myself with any of my Busses or ESEEs. I guess 1 cut in 8 months is pretty good. :p

The Izula is sharp!! :eek:
lol

I cut myself with the Izula last night.
Nothing major, so no thread was created.

It was the first time that I ever cut myself with any of my Busses or ESEEs. I guess 1 cut in 8 months is pretty good. :p

The Izula is sharp!! :eek:
lol

If you were waving a Battle Mistress around you would have been more careful. But that little guy can't hurt ya, surely not. I know how this works. (Holds up scarred finger)

Well, Sparks has saved us the trouble of wondering what the hell's going on in the DPX forum by closing it. And it sounds like RYP ended up biting the hand that was feeding him, so to speak. Probably the last straw. ESEE ended their association none too soon.

Do you suppose it's worth it to pick up one of the last Rowen made HEST knives? Aside from the unnecessary bottle opener, wire breaking notch, stubby pry bar edge, and laughing skull, it looks like a stout little knife. Of course, for the same money I could get another ESEE-4, or better yet, an Izula II AND an Eskabar. Hmmm....

Do you suppose it's worth it to pick up one of the last Rowen made HEST knives? Aside from the unnecessary bottle opener, wire breaking notch, stubby pry bar edge, and laughing skull, it looks like a stout little knife. Of course, for the same money I could get another ESEE-4, or better yet, an Izula II AND an Eskabar. Hmmm....

There is nothing unnecessary about a bottle opener. Remember that. :p

Well, Sparks has saved us the trouble of wondering what the hell's going on in the DPX forum by closing it. And it sounds like RYP ended up biting the hand that was feeding him, so to speak. Probably the last straw. ESEE ended their association none too soon.

Thats the same as saying a hammer is useless because of the "unnecessary" function of driving nails into wood :p

Hmm i missed most of the fuzz about DPX. Does it mean the hest won't be made in the future?

took my girlfriend to the range yesterday. she decided she wanted to shoot my finally complete a.r... now i have to build another one.

Got the HoodsWoods DVDs in the mail the other day. Doggone that's a lot of stuff! Going to take a long time to watch them all, and I'll probably forget everything by the time I'm done.

WTF, it appears some people are seeing the ESEE logo in my sig as a huge pic of a Marc Jacobs shopping bag. Testing 1-2-3.

Does the ESEE logo in my sig show up for you guys?

Back